What's the first Nintendo Console you ever played?

• Thread starter Mykaelochi
  • Start date
My oldest Gaming memory has me sitting in my old living room play super mario 64 for the... Nintendo 64. So i guess it was that. bit i also remember playing a TON of super mario bros 3 for NES... So... either or!

Sega Genesis. It's funny because the person who lived downstairs from me had a Super Nintendo, but I never knew, or that would've been the first system I'd play.

Bet ya his mom told him not to tell me what he got. That wicked women knows I'm a game addict.

my first console ever playing was either the gameboy advance or the gamecube. i played both around the same time. they were both kinda dying when i was introduced.

My first Nintendo console was the NES' and it was the best time of my life. I used to play a lot of Super Mario Bros. And Duck Hunt on it. Amazing memories.

My very first nintendo game was Mario/Duck Hunt. I still remember that dumb dog that laughed at you whenever you missed a shot to this day :vamp:

well the first console i every was the nintendo 64 i played alot of SSB alot it was very fun beating up my family :) then it was the gamecube sad thing i only had 3 games need for speed, FINDING NEMO, AND A SPIDER MAN GAME I DON'T KNOW :) i it was fun

My first console was the Gameboy Advance, and by the time I bought a Nintendo DS I had a ton of games on it: Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Fire Red, Mystery Dungeon, Megaman Battle Network, etc.

Mine was the Super Nintendo. I'll never forget the moment my parents introduced me to it. They put in the cartridge for Super Mario World, and the moment I saw the opening sequence, I was mesmerized. A couple years ago, I found it abandoned in the basement and took it up to my room. It's been there ever since, and it still runs like a charm. Nothing compares to that sense of nostalgia -- nothing.

The big question I have today is what was your first Nintendo console?
This is not the question you wrote in the title.

Anyway, the first console I ever played with was the GameBoy Color, a very long time ago, when every child had one except my sisters and I. My parents only accepted to buy me one a long time after I asked for it, when the 3DS was already out. In the meantime, I tried a lot of Nintendo consoles at friends' but never got one for myself.

Ant the first console I didn't get too late was the 3DS, which I bought (myself, I didn't ask my parents) last year.

It was the Gameboy Color! I remember playing Spyro and Men in Black on it. Then all the other systems fell into place. I love Nintendo so much.

It was the Gameboy Color! I remember playing Spyro and Men in Black on it. Then all the other systems fell into place. I love Nintendo so much.
There's no Spyro game for the GBC. You mean the GBA?

There wasn't!? I thought there was my bad :facepalm:. I think it was the GBA for Spyro then XD, thanks for telling me :D

The Game and Watch when I was 3

the original fat ds

My first was the Nintendo 64.

My first Nintendo consol was the SNES. I remember playing Super Mario World, F-ZERO, Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2, and so many others.

I believe it is my cousin's Game Boy. Not sure what game.
I got my Game Boy Colour a bit later with the first game being something like 100 in 1.

First Nintendo Console was the game boy pocket had super Mario land something 7 coins I forgot it's been a long time since I powered the thing ran out of batterys

My very first Nintendo console I laid my curious little hands on would be the Nintendo 64, followed by the Super Nintendo. I actually don't remember which system I played first which is ironic because I remember precisely playing Ocarina of Time a lot but I also played A Link to the Past as well. {And Majora's Mask.}

The first console I ever played was my brother's NES. I believe the first game I played was Kirby's Adventure, but I'm not entirely sure since it was so long ago.

Back