What's the first Nintendo Console you ever played?

• Thread starter Mykaelochi
  • Start date
My first console was a Wii I got when I was five

It came with New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, and Wii Sports of course

I think my first real console that I played on was the Nintendo Switch GameCube. Man, not to get too weird or clingy, but gosh, I LOVED THAT THING TO PIECES. So many great games on there, ranging from Super Mario Sunshine, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Pokémon Collesium (which I never played, but have heard really great things about), and tons more! Honestly, I’m really glad I started my gaming journey on that console. Ahhh, so many fond memories... ;u;

The first consoles I ever played was, if I remember correctly, the GameCube and the Game Boy Pocket.
I remember when I first player Super Mario Land, but I usually couldn't get past the first level. Well, at least I completed it on my 2DS XL 7 years later.
I do remember playing a bit of Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and The Simpsons Hit and Run on the GameCube, and that was pretty much it.

I'm pretty sure my first was the N64, but otherwise it would be the GBC. I actually have two N64 at this stage 'cause my cousin 'donated it' to me. xD

The first Nintendo console that I played was NES. I still remember when I played some titles like Track & Field, Soccer and Super Mario Bros. among others, even though I was not quite good on the latter back then.

Reactions: Talkative_Tween
The first console I remember playing was the Wii when I was like 3.

Reactions: Talkative_Tween
For Mii, it was the Wii. (My Dad gave his to us 2-3 years ago)

A GBA SP with Pokemon Sapphire when I was about 7. I very nearly got a Gamecube instead apparently.

The original SNES! My mom had it just cause, and I was young and stupid, so I thought that it was the newest thing (this was about 4 years after the Wii)

the firs console i played was the gameboy from my brother, but the first i owned for myself was the gameboy advance SP

The first? It was the Nes. o/ Everything that started me on my path of gaming began with that little gray and black box, lol.

The big question I have today is what was your first Nintendo console? My first Nintendo console(actually my first console ever playing)was the Nintendo Gamecube. I only have four games for it which are: Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and Mario Golf Toadstool Tour. I played Mario Kart Double Dash so long when I was younger it's kind of wore out. I had these games when I was introduced to the Gamecube so by then the Gamecube era was already dead. Really wish I had Super Smash Bros. Melee. Anyway share your thoughts on this post and Go Nintendo!
I was born in 2000 but my dad and older brother had an N64 so young me played a lot of Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64, along with very early memories of Pokémon Ruby and Emerald, this is how I started gaming. I have too many stories to tell about each of these games, but there can only be so much for one post haha

the first controller i ever get to have on my hands was the from the NES it was from my cousin but i spend just to many hours playing super mario,duckhunt,and TMNT in that glorious friend , since that day on i became a nintendo fan

i got introduced to nintendo through the wii. my parents bought it during black friday and as soon as i got my hands on mariokart i was intrigued. i played the wii for a while then i moved on to handheld: the infamous dsi. i was small and didnt play any famous games on ds sadly. i only played random 3rd part games since i didnt know better. but i bought animal crossing though. then finally i got 3ds xl. thats when i played my first zelda game and i only played first party games. soon i will be buying the switch lite in 2 months when animal crossing new horizons releases.

My first was the NES, a console supposedly purchased for my parents to play, but I have absolutely zero memory of my dad or mom ever playing it. I distinctly remember playing a lot of what I remember to be a Tom Sawyer game that featured a giant alligator boss.

the N64 of a older neighbour, she lend me the console while she was on a vacation, i only played mario kart 64

First System Family wise was a Nes
My first Nintendo system of my own was a GameBoy Color

That would be Super Nintendo. I played the heck out of Super Mario World with my mom. I also really enjoyed Zombies Ate My Neighbors. I sort of had gaming ADD as a kid (still do sometimes ) so I didn’t play very many other games but I do have fond memories of the Super Nintendo. The GameCube is my favorite Nintendo console though, but I could see Switch surpassing it.

Reactions: Alex.Dips
Mine is the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) back in the 80's first game was Super Mario bros./Duck Hunt.

Reactions: Alex.Dips
The main first console I remember playing was the n64 with my cousins!
Brings back memories haha, we were scared of the monsters in Ocarina of Time so we played Mortal Combat instead for some reason. :hilarious:

Back