What's the first Nintendo Console you ever played?

• Thread starter Mykaelochi
  • Start date
The big question I have today is what was your first Nintendo console? My first Nintendo console(actually my first console ever playing)was the Nintendo Gamecube. I only have four games for it which are: Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and Mario Golf Toadstool Tour. I played Mario Kart Double Dash so long when I was younger it's kind of wore out. I had these games when I was introduced to the Gamecube so by then the Gamecube era was already dead. Really wish I had Super Smash Bros. Melee. Anyway share your thoughts on this post and Go Nintendo!
gamecube

My first was the Wii. I got Mario Galaxy 2 with it. That game lasted me literally for 1 year and I logged on 120 hours on it. After that, I got a dsi xl. Than I upgraded to the 3ds xl when it got on sale. Than I got the wii u, the best console ever!

The first nintendo game I ever played was new super mario bros for ds if I remember correctly so I think it is the ds. The first nintendo console I actually bought from the store was also a ds, then a 3ds, not counting emulators

The first Nintendo console was the Nintendo DS lite. It was so awesome and I'll be honest, Our neighbors gave it to me along with one of those r4 thing that comes with games it was a nice experience because whenever you see a new game on the TV , I could just go look for a rom on the internet:rotfl:

The first console I played was the NES, and thought it was the most awesome thing ever. It had the Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt cartridge with the Zapper, Bubble Bobble, Star Fox, and Contra. That secret code to give you extra lives in Contra so nostalgic.

The first game console in the Nintendo timeline was the Nintendo entertainment system or nes the nes had cartridges the size of a ds lite and I had one it was my first game consol and I had tons of fun and I'm only 15. I have no life to remember stuff my parents grew up on.

It was the Gameboy Pocket. Which was basically my Pokemon-player as it was really the only game worth playing in the 10 in 1 cartridge it came with. (I could only play 9 of those 10 games since one game only worked on the Gameboy Color).

My first ever Nintendo Console would be the NES lol I wasn't even born when this came out lol If you take a good look at it, I was playing on something older than me lol I played a lot of games with that big box lol Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid and the others were third party games that I don't remember lol

the snes with zelda a lik to the past

Reactions: Rockback
My very first console from Nintendo is the GBA when I was 5, but I have other things like the SNES, NES, Gameboy Color, Gmaeboy,Wii, and other DS systems at around the same time... I have consoles that are almost 20 years older than me :D I'm proud of that

Reactions: Rockback
My first console was Nes and my first game was Super Mario Bros! xD

my first nintendo console was the n64 with the legend of zelda ocarina of time,
mario kart 64, perfect dark, and some other games

My very first console was a N64. The best system ever made in my opinion. It used cartridges but still ran at the same rate a Playstation would.My best memory with the system was when I made my first friend in kindergarden. He came over because I told him I got Super Smash bros. I unfortunately only had one control. So we took turns playing classic mode. He never played any game made from Nintendo so as you can expect he got pretty addicted. He even made it to the final stage were you fight the Master Hand. But right before he was about to start he said somthing that upset me. So I reacted the only way that felt right. I ripped the control from his hands and chucked it right at his head. Of course he started to cry. Then my parents reacted the way they normally would. UM let's just leave that to interpretation. Lol. But we are still close friends to this very day. End this the way I started this, # BRING BACK THE AWSOME.

my dads nes on super mario bros

Nes

The first Nintendo console I played and owned was a gamecube. I loved it even though when I was a little kid I was really bad at it. For me gamecube is one of my favorite nintendo systems.

The first one was certainly NES (and I have nice memories about it too!). This console was a monster of toughness!

My first Console I ever played was the Nintendo Entertainment System. First game was Duck Hunter lol. Loved that cartoon dog.

My first Nintendo console was a Nintendo GameBoy Advanced SP. I got it for Christmas when I was about seven. It was my first ever video game related thing ever. I got a frogger game, monster truck game, and a super mario game with it.

Hey guys.
As you know there have been many Nintendo consoles through the years including the snes, the virtual boy, the game boy and now the switch, what I want to know is what was your first ever Nintendo console and when did you get it.
For me it was the game boy advance sp around 2006 and my first game on it was pokemon ruby.
Anyways what do you guys think about your first Nintendo console:n-wave:

Back