Mario Kart What's the most annoying Item in any Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Flipper
  • Start date
I hate red shells so much they are just annoying you're in the front and then someone throws 3 red shells at you which completely ruins your game if you are new to Mk red shells are terrible next is blue she'll you could go from 1st to 12th I really HATE IT:mad:

Blue shells.
Honorable mention to the cloud item in the Wii version of the game.
I don't have MK8 yet (and I want that game badly) but I imagine getting coins must be frustrating as hell

The Poison Mushroom in The Snes Version Is why I've only played The Snes tracks in the GBA version

After thinking about this I've come to the conclusion that for me, it's the green shell. When you think about it the chance of you hitting someone with one is very low which in turn makes getting hit by even more infuriating then the red shell. When you get one you have to hope someone gets really unlucky or bump behind you or it's basicly just a sheild that's useless against multiple red shells or blue shells.

I personally think that the most annoying item in Mario Kart is the Bob omb. When you get hit with it it really slows you down and even makes you lose items. Plus when you have it aiming it is incredibly difficult.

The damn blue shell. One minute it's 'Yeah, I'm in first place' and then when it hits you you're like, 'SCREW. EVERY. THING,'
And the bananas. You plant one in any part of the track and the next lap you slip on the EXACT SAME BANANA.
SO FRUSTRATING, DAMMIT!

All the items are annoying in Mario kart when you are in first place or you are winning but the most annoying one to me is the blue spiky shell or as some people I know call it first man shell.It always gets you when you are in first place but it has its disadvantages and advantages.

I hate to get hit by the blue shells they, are so annoying.

I'm a competitive Mario Kart 8 player, and with a lot of experience growing up, I would say that the most annoying item (and the worst) is the Thunder Cloud.

This item is only good for maybe taking a shortcut and gleaning from it's evanescent speed boost. Otherwise, if passed to you, it can be an automatic race killer. Not only is it fairly common, it's hard to pass to others by bumping into them because of Mario Kart's infamous lag. I can't fathom how nintendo thought it would be balanced to make an item that shocks a single player alone, especially considering how good the shock item itself is.

Luckily, it was only terrorizing players in Mario Kart Wii, which is arguably one of the best and most balanced Mario Kart game of all time.

Reactions: Seyi
1. Blue Shell (All MK games, except for SMK and arcades) - you know why .-.
2. Red Shells (MK7 and MK8 Version) - almost impossible to dodge without an item
3. Blooper - MK8 version is just annoying, MK7 and MKWii was useless...
4. Thunder Cloud - See the post above ↑
5. Coins - Since coins just give you advantage in TT mode, they become useless when racing.

Blue Shell Is The Most Annoying One, But It Is Also One Of The Best Ones If Your The One Who Actually Has It XD

Reactions: aiddenXDnew
Red shells. Getting hit by 2 or 3 in one go can be really annoying and make you behind by quite a bit. They can be avoided with triple banana skins or green shells, though! have 'em ready! xD

i tink that the blue shell is the most but it can be the horn becaus y caunt past hi or ider hit him wit a blue shell is like aaarrrrr!!!!

To me the most annoying item is the bannana. You can see it from a good distance but sooner or later you are gonna hit one of them and crash! you lose the race cause of it. But i like it when I throw them to the front and another character hits it.

I Think it has to be the blue shell the most annoying off all because i am all ways first and that dum blue shell always gets in way.
PS also I hate the lightening that gets u little and every one steam rolls you.

Blue shell is the most because when your at the finish line they just hit you and you lose

Whatever shells' color make me crazy, I can believe when "my car" is near the goal and a blue, red or green shell crash me letting the other win better places. To be honest, I do the same when I have the possibility hahaha, then it is wonderful to watch "best moments"..

Tricking green and blue sheels

I think Spiny Shells, Lightning, Fire Flowers, Red Shells, and Lucky 7/8 are most annoying when used by opponents.

Red Shells from Mario Kart 8 are the most annoying things I have ever experienced. You get them SOOOOOOOOOOOO easily in second/third place. It's insane.

Back