Mario Kart What's the most annoying Item in any Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Flipper
  • Start date
Has to be the thundercloud. I was tempted to pick Blooper, but quickly realized it's more useless than it is annoying. I actually think the POW is more annoying, but slightly. The blue shell is something I hate too, but that doesn't even compare to the thundercloud. TCs are a nightmare to have in small rooms. While the boost in speed is nice, the time you spend zapped nullifies the time gained. This item is a pain to pass off in online races because of lag.

Actually, forget blue shell. It's the super horn, because when you realize you can unleash the terror known as Blue Shell of destruction, you get buzzkilled super hard by that OP horn.

"Nintendo pls let me feed on their pain"

Hmm.... I hate Spiny Shell. It get me everytime. So,I am eighth :-(

Ooohhh... I forgot about the blue spiky shells, we all have memories of were in first on the last Mario kart cup race, and then you are about to pass the finish line then the blue shell stops you right before, and the you get 5th #Mariokart7memories.

lucky 8 i hate the lucky 8 power you try to use the red shell but no mushroom i hate the power and i think that it's a peice of horable and not to use it and if you get it spamm the power button

The notorious blue shell is a really annoying thing for me. First off, the dang thing targets the player in first and there is no way to avoid it. Second, it only ever gets me right as I'm about to win the game :mad:. Third, it blows up and makes me drop my items. Who wants that to happen to them? Finally, it usually knocks me back about 4 places.

The most annoying of the annoying item of the whole Mario Kart series is obviously the stupid Blue Shell !!! It is really annoying espesially when you are in first place then bam! all your stuff is gone and you will end up in about 4th place . In competetive online racing , I like to counter that by after seeing someone use the blue shell . I immediately reverse backwards to either hit someone or go back someone so that it hits them instead . It is better than nothing and sometimes it works too !

An item is only annoying if I hits you, but the lighting probably

Well apart from the more obvious blue shell, I would probably have to say the fire flowers in recent games. For some reason i've just had bad luck in getting hit with my own fire flowers or others bouncing back and hitting me. And the blue shell for obvious reasons; im sure I dont even need to explain this one

Bannans because they're everywhere by the end it seems ;p

the coin it doesn't do any thing i can pick up coin on the road!!

By far the blue shell. Does anybody even like that thing?! You'll be in first, it'll hit you, then you'll finish last. This has happened to me like 100 times.

Think that it's the blue shell because of the fact that you can't avoid the freakin thing

The most annoying item has to be the freakin' blue shell. I hate that item with a fiery passion. Another would have to be the red and green triple shells. I hate it when someone gets those, but I do the best I can to stay in the lead.

Its got to be the blue shell its annoying for anyone in your path around you and most of all yourself

The green shell, simply because I can never seem to hit the person I want to, I always end up hitting myself of the rebound, and then there's the blue shell that hits everyone who is in the middle of the track, whether they're in first place or not.

No contest. It's definatly the blue shell. The stupid item comes at you when you least expect it and it's getting on people's nerves including mine and now it's in smash bros 4. Why did you have to do this to is myamoto and sakurai. Why!?

blue shell by far because you can be winning the whole game get hit finally lap and get passed when you cant do anything about...

I know and it's really annoying. In fact when one of my friends were playing Mario cart 8 she got hit by the blue she'll before she was a few inches from the finish line.

ya lol excitedly what i mean lol

Back