What's your favorite color...Rupee?

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
Which rupee is worth the most? I think that I'll still go with green though. :)

Which rupee is worth the most? I think that I'll still go with green though. :)

Not all rupees worth the same. Usually is gray, red or yellow.

Not all rupees worth the same. Usually is gray, red or yellow.

Lol, I know that they're not worth the same amount. That is why I asked which rupee was worth the most. :)
It's been a while since I last played a Zelda game, so I'm trying to fresh my memory. ^_^

the gold one from skyward sword. why? because its worth 300 rupees of course.:greedy::greedy:

My favorite rubee is gold.

Do you mean Rupees ?

It's cool, everyone makes mistakes. And as for me, I would say Red Rupee. And that's not even a huge mistake anyways.

The blue rupee. Then again I could say the black one if there were dozens of them really close together so I could be a troll.

The red one of course. A nice little surprise when you do find them. ;)

it's worth 20, not bad at all! ^^

I have two favorite color but i might choose Red or Black

I like the Purple because it's worth a lot (50) and it's pretty! Who doesn't like the color Purple? :eek:

I like the Purple because it's worth a lot (50) and it's pretty! Who doesn't like the color Purple? :eek:

lol seeing purple rupees in LoZ would make me go do anything to get it lol Purple looks kind of a special color lol Seeing purple in most games makes it look important or something lol or is it just me? lol

My favorite is epilepsy color, from the original on the nes. Only worth one, but it was worth one before the green rupee made it cool :). The o.g. rupee.

i like the purple ones :p but the red ones are like a ruby. also did you guys know that rupees where a real type of money?

The silver rupee is the best.

red becuase it looks superior

I like the purple rupee because it looks shiny and is fairly rare. Blue is also another nice color.

I like the yellow Rupee Shard because it looks awesome and is quite rare but requires 4 of them to complete but with that, you get 500 rupees. I also like the Blue rupees because blue is one of my favorite colors.

My favorite is the secret Golden Rupee.

Back