What's your favorite color...Rupee?

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
My favourite is either the blue, orange or gold Rupees.

I liked the magenta ones in oot that i only found in the Thieve's Hideout. :3

GOLDEN RUPEES!

my favorite color is actually the cheapest rupee!! lol but i have to say green!!

Purple :3

I like the purple one because it feels rewarding when you get it :3

Golden Rupees!

I Ike the silver rupees mostly because of the little challenge you get in the temples were you have to collect all of the silver rupees to progress. I found those really fun and the noise they make when you collect them is good to.

I actually doesnt pay so much attention to the different colours of the rupees, but i focus more of what they are Worth. But my favorite colour is yellow, so I Guess I like the yellow rupee the most. But it is Worth only ten rupees. So my favorite has to be the gold one from skyward sword, because that one is Worth a whopping 300 rupees. Shh, dont tell anyone ;).

The big silver ones of course. I always got excited when I found one of those in Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. :3

I love the orange colored rupees because it gives you 200 rupees and it looks very nice. After that I would go with the black rupee which costs you rupees.

i like the sliver and purple rubies

Green rupees. They may not cost much, but they have my favorite color.

BIG BOY PURPLE!!! not only one of the coolest rupees but you get a ton of cash for it too

Even though other colors than green are worth more, I'd pick green because they are more abundant c;

i liked the silver rupees the most, and not just for all the money they gave ;)

The silver one is definitely my favorite (I think it's worth 200?).

I remember abusing a method in Majora's mask to get an easy 200 rupees and maybe that's why I like the silver rupee so much. There's a treasure chest containing a silver rupee in clock town (just above the couples shop) and I'd just get it, bank it and then travel back in time.

e_e

Green Rupees take my vote. Something about it just makes it stand out better than the other rupees. I'd probably say the green shade is what makes it better than other rupees. Also, green is one of my favorite colors, so why not?

I like Orange Rupees. I dunno why, I guess there's just a special feeling about Orange Rupees that I like.

I like orange rupees they are worth a lot and orange is my favorite color

Back