What's your favorite Mario game?

• Thread starter Skully
  • Start date
Super Mario Odyssey by far. I played a couple of worlds/levels of it yesterday and it was really fun, I loved it. Controls felt really nice, design of all the levels are amazing and it was just really fun to play. After yesterday paying both the new mario games, I am going to get a switch some time soon, since I just want to play both the games fully :panda:

Reactions: Kadaj
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. I am not much into Super Mario games, but i loved this Mario RPG game. Super Mario 3d Land is a close second.

As much as I wanna say one of the Paper Mario games or Super Mario 64, there is a game that reigns supreme...

My favorites would have to be Super Mario Sunshine and Paper Mario TTYD. As for Mario Kart, Double Dash all the way!

Reactions: Duffy
Mario Kart indubitably.

Update: My favorite is definitely Super Mario Odyssey. That game is SO fun.

My favorite mario game... Well there certainly are a lot of good ones, but right now the one that stands out for me is Paper Mario: TTYD. But I have never played the original so when I get around to that maybe it will upset it.

Whats your favorite Mario game?
Old or New

Tell us below!
My favorite Mario game is definitely New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo DS. The best game ever for DS, great gameplay the graphics are awesome i could spend days playing it nonstop other Mario games i like are Mario Kart and Super Mario 3

My favorite Mario game would have to be Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. The game's plot is just excellent, filled with a ton of great characters, adventures, and humor. The sad thing is that I haven't really found another game in the Mario and Luigi series that's as good. Dream Team and Paper Jam were mediocre in comparison. But the latest remake Superstar Saga is really good so far. Honestly that one might be a close second to favorite Mario games in general. I definitely enjoyed Mario Kart 8, because I haven't really liked Mario Kart since Mario Kart DS came out. Also, the classic Super Mario Bros is a very enjoyable game.

Reactions: V_Weeb
Out of the ones I've played, I really love,
Mario Kart Wii (100% completion and so much nostalgia)
Galaxy 2 (so much fun and epic soundtrack)
3d Land (100% completion and was pretty fun)

I didn't like nsmb2 due to the coin gimmick.
I liked MK7, but the lack of Vs Race ruined the experience
I liked Galaxy 1, but 2 was better

Reactions: V_Weeb
I like Super Mario 3D world for the Wii U. It's fun and I have a lot of happy memories of playing it. I don't really like playing with my sister though as she is always dying and complaining about it. lol!

I also like Mario Kart 8 it's my favorite Mario Kart game yet.

Reactions: Farhaan Raja and V_Weeb
Super Mario 3D Land.

It was the first real Mario platformer I've finished.

It's either between Super Mario World or Paper Mario for me. Although I also really like Mario 3, I end up going back to the other two quite a bit. Paper Mario was just a joy to experience and I am glad I got a chance to play it.

Whats your favorite Mario game?
Old or New

Tell us below!
I do not know, but Mario Kart Wii is my favorite Mario Kart.
This video shows how many lowtricks you can do on MKWii.

For 3d Marios my favorite for the longest time was Sunshine. I really liked the setting, the FLUDD nozzles and the new sets of characters you encountered. Also Bowser Jr had a good role in it and I always liked the little guy. lol However ever since Odyssey it dropped to second for me because Odyssey is just pure fun . Odyssey has so many interesting kingdoms, costumes and moons. I actually marathon the game and got all the moons which is something I rarely do anymore. It's going to be hard to top Odyssey for me.

For 2D Mario it's still SMB3. I have the most nostalgia for that game. lol

I can say mine is mario kart 8 deluxe and super mario odyssey. Cause with Odyssey i have 100% of the game completed while with balloon world i am rank 45 out of 50

My favorite 2 one is a odd one out, donkey Kong on the game boy. I love how it includes a bunch of different moves even though they are less needed in a 2d game. Bowsers inside story and thousand year door are masterpieces in the rpg realm and either sunshine or galaxy is my favorite 3D game, though I can’t decide because my galaxy disk broke so I can’t replay it.
Oddessy was great but for me it was too easy.

Super Mario 64 ds. I loved this game so much and I played it every chance I got till one day I got my own copy and I had a 3ds! Sunshine was also great when I learned about it and got it. Then Mario odyssey came out and I was so overjoyed all three great games :)

Reactions: WhiteDragonAura
Super Mario Odyssey by far. It used to be World. But Odyssey has taken the crown now.

Super Mario 64. That game blew me away first time I played it, it was so much fun. Also, who can ever forget the soft sounds of Dire Dire Docks? Classic! :D

Back