1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

What's your favorite Mario game?

Discussion in 'Mario and Mario Kart' started by Skully, Apr 23, 2014.

1. SkyHuntress

SkyHuntress Code to learn, don't learn to code. Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    1,056 coins
    Super Mario Odyssey by far. I played a couple of worlds/levels of it yesterday and it was really fun, I loved it. Controls felt really nice, design of all the levels are amazing and it was just really fun to play. After yesterday paying both the new mario games, I am going to get a switch some time soon, since I just want to play both the games fully :panda:
    Kadaj likes this.
  2. 0flick0

0flick0 New Kid on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. I am not much into Super Mario games, but i loved this Mario RPG game. Super Mario 3d Land is a close second.
  3. Hikaiet

Hikaiet (0 v 0)-b Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    122 coins
    As much as I wanna say one of the Paper Mario games or Super Mario 64, there is a game that reigns supreme...

4. papermario69

papermario69 Nintendo 3DS Addict Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    My favorites would have to be Super Mario Sunshine and Paper Mario TTYD. As for Mario Kart, Double Dash all the way!
    3dsCollector likes this.
  5. Naiwen

Naiwen I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    47 coins
    Mario Kart indubitably.
  6. Amit0603

Amit0603 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    45 coins
    Update: My favorite is definitely Super Mario Odyssey. That game is SO fun.
  7. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    428 coins
    My favorite mario game... Well there certainly are a lot of good ones, but right now the one that stands out for me is Paper Mario: TTYD. But I have never played the original so when I get around to that maybe it will upset it.
  8. LeoMessi10

LeoMessi10 NintenPedia Member Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    My favorite Mario game is definitely New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo DS. The best game ever for DS, great gameplay the graphics are awesome i could spend days playing it nonstop other Mario games i like are Mario Kart and Super Mario 3
  9. pokerus

pokerus Computer Programmer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    148 coins
    My favorite Mario game would have to be Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. The game's plot is just excellent, filled with a ton of great characters, adventures, and humor. The sad thing is that I haven't really found another game in the Mario and Luigi series that's as good. Dream Team and Paper Jam were mediocre in comparison. But the latest remake Superstar Saga is really good so far. Honestly that one might be a close second to favorite Mario games in general. I definitely enjoyed Mario Kart 8, because I haven't really liked Mario Kart since Mario Kart DS came out. Also, the classic Super Mario Bros is a very enjoyable game.
    Vsun likes this.
  10. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja Pedia Mastermind Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    167 coins
    Out of the ones I've played, I really love,
    Mario Kart Wii (100% completion and so much nostalgia)
    Galaxy 2 (so much fun and epic soundtrack)
    3d Land (100% completion and was pretty fun)

I didn't like nsmb2 due to the coin gimmick.
    I liked MK7, but the lack of Vs Race ruined the experience
    I liked Galaxy 1, but 2 was better
    Vsun likes this.
  11. Chewy and the porgs

Chewy and the porgs The porgs asked me to join them Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2 coins
    I like Super Mario 3D world for the Wii U. It's fun and I have a lot of happy memories of playing it. I don't really like playing with my sister though as she is always dying and complaining about it. lol!

I also like Mario Kart 8 it's my favorite Mario Kart game yet.
    Farhaan Raja and Vsun like this.