What's your favorite Mario game?

• Thread starter Skully
  • Start date
Probably Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2. I really enjoyed the 3D worlds in it. The levels were extremely fun.

Mario Galaxy and Mario Galaxy 2 were probably also my favorite Wii Games, beside Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

I'd have to go with Super Mario World for sure. They nailed the platforming in that one - it just feels right.
In terms of 3D Mario, I'm a huge Galaxy fan. It's just such a unique concept and uses the new mechanics in great ways. Galaxy is hard to beat.

I like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Mario Oddysey along with the RPG games like Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi one of the best things I liked about Most Mario games if not all of them is that you could play with a friend, sadly not the campaign ones online though, :c but playing Mario kart online was really fun and the original Paper Mario games where you had companions was also interesting. :D

The Paper Mario series is a really series. Super Paper Mario was especially good. Maybe Paper Mario will be in Smash Bros. :GWowoHehe:

Do the Mario and Luigi hames count? If so Partners in Time it's just so cool how you Team up with your past selves as Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Reactions: AricAttack
Hmmm... it’s a pretty hard pick, I’m the type of person that likes to find glitches and corruptions in video games especially in the games I’m good at. In terms of those things my favourite Mario games would have to be Super Mario Bros. 1 & Super Mario Bros. 3.

Reactions: 28142
Hmmm... it’s a pretty hard pick, I’m the type of person that likes to find glitches and corruptions in video games especially in the games I’m good at. In terms of those things my favourite Mario games would have to be Super Mario Bros. 1 & Super Mario Bros. 3.

If you like glitches and corruptions, try paper mario :p

I love glitches too! I remember I looked for lots of glitches in Mario Kart7! I even found a couple really cool ones!

Super Mario Bros on the NES. I spent the most time playing it as a kid so it has sentimental value.

I like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Mario Oddysey along with the RPG games like Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi one of the best things I liked about Most Mario games if not all of them is that you could play with a friend, sadly not the campaign ones online though, :c but playing Mario kart online was really fun and the original Paper Mario games where you had companions was also interesting. :D
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga is definitely one of the best mario rpgs ever. I really loved it as a child. Great memories...

Reactions: AricAttack
Absolutely Super Mario Bros 3, no doubt in my mind.

I guess you could say it just feels more natural. Really captures the whole jump to the end concept of the series. Also, the Tanooki Leaf. Come on, I know everyone loved the Tanooki Leaf. :p

Not to mention all the secrets they hid in the game, like the breakable rocks, the Warp Zones, and the fabled Recorder! Such wonderful memories... ;u;

My favourite Mario game is probably New Super Mario Bros. (DS). I beat it ages ago as both Mario and Luigi!
My second favourite is Super Mario Land, as it's the first Mario game I've ever played AND the first game I ever played on a handheld. I couldn't get past the first level before because it was too hard for me, but now, 7 years later, I finally beat the whole game on my 2DS XL.

Mario Maker (soon to be Mario Maker 2) hands down because it’s like all 2D Mario games in one and more (for better or worse, but it was unsurprisingly expected for a popular level creator)! Granted, most levels are either boring, hilariously easy or hard, automatic, or trolling, however it’s very fun still (just like stage builder in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)!

Mario Maker (soon to be Mario Maker 2) hands down because it’s like all 2D Mario games in one and more (for better or worse, but it was unsurprisingly expected for a popular level creator)! Granted, most levels are either boring, hilariously easy or hard, automatic, or trolling, however it’s very fun still (just like stage builder in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)!
True.
I kinda like finding random levels on Course World and playing them.
I have SMM3DS so I can’t share levels online, unfortunately, but I can still share them via StreetPass.

Super Mario World will always be my favorite. It was the first Mario game I ever played and I can always play over and over again and never get bored

i dont have an absolute favourite, but im sure the top 5 is
-mario galaxy 1 & 2
-mario and luigi bowser inside story (i have to play the remake someday)
-super paper mario
-mario and sonic in the olimpic games 2008 ds version

Súper Mario 3d

Super Mario World, due to how much time I put into playing it and how many little things are hidden in it. A lot of memories playing that game.

Super Mario Galaxy 1/2

Both amazing games, with amazing soundtracks...

amazing

Back