What's your favorite Mario game?

• Thread starter Skully
  • Start date
Mine is mario kart 64

Probably super mario galaxy 2. Mario galaxy 1 was waaaaayyyy too easy and bored me after about 2 stars. Mario galaxy 2 is very challenging and it is a lot more fun. It is not a simple walk to the star. The levels were more creative and there were more powerups and YOSHI! I might like Mario 3D world for wii U but I am struggling for money (I only have 1 Wii U game and 2 N64 VC games)

Mine is Mario Kart 7 because it is really intense sometimes and I like eating overall

Whats your favorite Mario game?
Old or New

Tell us below!
My Favorite Mario game is Super Mario 64 and Paper Mario 64, those games were the best of my life when i was a kid, i'm still playing these games on my Wii and my Wii U and could not be happier to get these games just for those good old times. Collecting the blue coins, defeating bowser, collecting star spirits in Paper Mario, the enemies were challenging... good times...good times...

I really did like Super Mario 64, obviously on the Nintendo 64... But I've had so many good times on Mario Party 64 and Mario Kart Wii also... I'd probably have to say Mario Kart Wii just cause I used to be able to play online against other people who I would usually beat... :p

I will always enjoy Mario Kart, I love racing games but having it be with my favorite characters is the best. I love the feeling of wanting to be in first and racing against friends and computer players.

My other favorite would have to be Luigi Mansion, despite it being based around Luigi it's a spooky kid friendly take on the popular franchise. And not to mention I love the theme song!

Ok here we go Mario flash backs! Honestly I have multiple favorites of Mario games, Mario is a good franchise and has been going on for quite a while and will possibly continue to stay in biz double or longer the time now. But this is going to be hard because I like almost all of the Mario games but my top 3 would have to be in no specific order Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, MarioParty 8. If you say why not MarioParty 9/10 I hate those who! I like the classic MarioParty games where you are walking alone and have to get the Stars not mini stars! But I do LOVE Bowser party but I just wish they made the cars not exist in MarioParty. Anyways now is Super Mario 3D World! This game is really fun and the levels are amazing! The levels on this game are really fun to explore and even if it is frustrating also the number of levels are really large too and never beat all of the levels on the game but i did make it to flower world or mushroom just not the last one. Mario Kart 8, forget what I said this one may be my favorite mario game ever and is so addicting and entertaining and the tracks,karts,upgrades etc. are great and amazing! and the charachters on this game have quite a lot to choose from but really baby's driving! Ha ha ha, no baby's driving is hilarious and almost always use them. Wow I have over done this one but I'll be back!

Mario cart it is supper fun my faveret game it was so so so so so so so fun plaing that game i never wanted to stop plaing in my mom was way way way beter than me i will never bead her so i will win in a long long time so bye

If I had to pick one right now, it'd be Super Mario 3D world ^-^

The game is sooooo fun because you can play with up to 4 players and it's really fun throwing people off and stealing their crown while trying not to die ^_^ The levels are really nice and I honestly would have preferred it over a Mario Galaxy (1 player game) don't hurt me ;-; because I have 2 sisters and co-op is too fun. I also love the different abilities and the cat power up is awesome :p I wish you could play with 5 players tho because after you unlock Rosalina, they should've made it an option. I sometimes wish they added minigames or something into that game too but that's getting offtopic and yeah. >.>

Mine is paper mario because, in my opinion, paper mario is the best RPG for Nintendo 64, and moreover, a great entry into the genre versus any system. While the cute, simplified look of the game and its similarly colorful mascot characters may turn off those looking for a Final Fantasy killer, it'd be a huge mistake to pass this title up for that reason alone. For underneath its 2D surface, Paper Mario is a fantastically deep, intuitively designed, and wonderfully rewarding experience complete with enhanced takes on old-school turn-based fighting mechanics and a statistic system that would satisfy any RPG fanatic. So, yeah.

I personally LOVED "New Super Mario Bros. DS" (the first one). It had original bosses, it lasted a while, and the levels are both fun and some hard. It is a fantastic game :)

I Play a lot of Old Games so I would probably Super Mario Bros. 3 on the Nes I loves the P-Wing in that Game

My choice would have to be Thousand Yeard Door. There is so much to be said about that game.

my personal favourite is super mario 64 ds or super mario sunshine because it has good level design

My favourite Mario game would me Mario Kart 7 and Mario Party.I can't choose between them.Honestly, I've never played any other Mario games except for the ones I mentioned.Mario Party was fun because you could play with your friends and family.I like how there were many mini games,boss fights and other amazing features.Mario Kart was fun too, it brings back memories of playing Mario Kart on the DS.

mario kart 8 is my favorate mario game

for me iv'e gotta say mario & luigi bowser's inside story

the game was just great

I gotta say for me it's New Super Mario Bros. for DS. It was a fun game and it was the first Mario game I played to completion. I did play NSMB3 But I sucked at it lol. Mainly for me it's just nostalgia but it had it's perks. It was fun to 100% and get all the star coins. Not to mention the first level let you get a Mega Mushroom and you could just stomp through it. Annnnnd it had the multiplayer system and I loved playing the minigames with my family so overall I fond it a great game.

My favorite mario game is New Super Mario Bros. it is my first mario game I ever played and it has a few cool glitches that I can use to break the game like in world 4-6, there is a glitch I can use to walk on air... and then get teleported near the end of the level except I get trapped in a box above it and and die when time runs out.:(

all of Mario games actually, I can't even compare which one is better. Even the old super Mario are my classic favorites playing as a kid and the new one there looks are amazing but it still can't be better than the classic ones. live with Nintendo, always the classic ones.

Back