What's your favorite Mario game?

• Thread starter Skully
  • Start date
Super Mario 3D Land will always be my most favorite. I plan on getting it when I manage to get the money I need for it on the eShop. I feel like there was more to do in it than Mario Kart 7.

Mario Kart DS. :3c

It's easily MKWii.

Mine is Mario Kart 7 I love it because is so much fun and I love all the different the tracks and charcters and maybe Super Mario World. But I really like Mario Kart 7 because it makes some tracks easier besides Rainbow Road which I really hate :~:

My mind is going to explode! Too much Mario games... Some of my favorite old Mario games its super mario world and super mario bros 3 nes. Super mario galaxy 2 and Super mario 3d world are also my favorite games also. I really enjoyed these 4 adventure games the most, they all provided something seriously new that made each game amazing. My favorite mario kart game is mario kart 8, that is just the most amazing game I have ever played, ever. When it comes to party games, mkds is the best, imo. I am glad there is so much Mario on the wii u, Mario Tennis and super Mario maker are games I am gonna buy for sure:)

My favorite Mario game is New Super Mario Bros. for the DS. That game is what got me really interested into the series and I am grateful for that. I think it also appears to be my very first Mario game/DS game that I ever owned. So many good memories with that game.

I've played a ton of Mario games during my years, but if I had to pick a favorite, it'd have to either be Super Mario 3D World or Bowser's Inside Story.

I don't know which game in the Super Mario series is my favorite, mostly because I've played so many that it's hard to choose! I'd say it's a tie between Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Super Mario Sunshine.
:) my favorite is luiogi

New Super Mario Bros.! I kept playing that game over and over again and I never got bored! I did normal runs, speed runs and so on. I ended up having played it from start to finish more than 300 times! I never regretted doing that though!:D It was more than just worth it! I also loved the minigames a LOT! Especially that one where you draw trampolines for the mini-Marios! Right after it and close behind are Mario Kart DS and Super Mario Bros. 3, both of which hold a special place in my heart! I still play SMB3 sometimes and I still enjoy it!

My favorite Mario game used to be Paper Mario: Sticker Star. But a few years later I changed my mind to Mario Party: Island Tour because of all the fun mini games.

Super Mario Bros was my first Mario game, and will be one of my favorites because of that. With Super Mario World, it's similar here, with friends and family playing it with me. We had to keep trying to get all 96 exits - and some of those Special Star Road worlds were almost impossible

This is a really hard one. I have played a lot of Mario games. I think if i had to choose it would be Mario Kart 7 is one of my favorites. I also really like Super Mario World to though. But honestly i like Pokemon more then Mario. Sorry

Super Mario maker

A LITTLE BIT OF A SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME:
Mine would have to be Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time™. I just love the whole fact that you get to travel with your future and past selves.

How is the game

So hard to choose! I really enjoyed Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon, but I also like the Super Mario Bros. series a lot as well. Super Mario 3D land is also one of my favorites, as well as Mario Kart 7 (I thought Mario Kart 8 was too easy to complete all the tracks) and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. But if I had to pick an overall favorite I would say Super Mario Maker as it is just so diverse in that there is practically an infinite amount of courses to play and create!

My favorite Mario game is Super Mario bros 3 because it has a very nostalgic feel to it and the retro game style

Mario Kart 8 IS A BEAUTIFUL game! I still love it 6 months from getting it because:
There is plenty of characters to unlock or buy,
Cars and motor bikes are customisable which most games dont have so this is a neat addon to make you feel like your truely in power of your own Kart,
You can play against friends which is also a tonne of fun,
There are tonnes of different tracks to play so you'll never get bored,
its exciting to find new short cuts that can help you in races,
The graphics are gorgeous,
No only racing but other playable game modes such as collecting coins.
Yeah its probuably one of the best Mario games ever and I'm not intrested in racing games at all so its amazing how attracted to this game I am! Yeah I'd recommend getting it.
Mark ;)

Hmm that's a tough choice. I'm going to just stick with the main Mario titles to narrow this down some. As much as I love New Super Mario Bros 2 for addicting as hell Coin Rush mode, the main game itself kinda sucks (I still play it just for coin rush), so I'll say Super Mario World is my favorite. It's got tons of replayability, Luigi, introduced those dang Ghost Houses, and it's awesome! I had the gba version of it since I was six, and I still play it often!

Definitley Super Mario 64

Back