What's your favorite Mario game?

• Thread starter Skully
  • Start date
I really like mario kart 7 it is a really good racing game and you can unlock new levels plus if you like the 2ds you can get the game for free with the limited version mario kart 2ds

Super MArio Bros U Even I Dont Got A Wii U i like itt sooooooo:singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:
Cool!!

I've always loved the Mario RPG series! I haven't played them all fully, but I have beat Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team!
They had an awesome battle system and a team attack mechanic! You can't forget about the wonderful and fantastic music!
The humor in the game kept me engaged, and there was a part in both games I've played where you could only play as Luigi, which is my man, so that gets bonus points from me! I know it isn't the traditional kind of Mario game, but it's my favorite!

Well, my favorite Mario game is super Mario sunshine, I think I liked it because it was just so different from everything else I played. My second favorite is the Mario party series, good times when me and my brother play that.

I've always loved the Mario RPG series! I haven't played them all fully, but I have beat Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team!
They had an awesome battle system and a team attack mechanic! You can't forget about the wonderful and fantastic music!
The humor in the game kept me engaged, and there was a part in both games I've played where you could only play as Luigi, which is my man, so that gets bonus points from me! I know it isn't the traditional kind of Mario game, but it's my favorite!
Me too! Though I could never bring myself to beat the boss in Bowsers inside story since I knew the game would end. :confused:

there are mario RPGs? wow i didnt know that hehehe^^ yes i know i sound stupid when i say this hehehe^^ but to keep it simple...idk what idk kek^^ and theres nothing i can do about it hehehe^^ but anyways the only kind of mario games i knew of were things like new super mario bros wii and those sort of games for mario hehehe^^

Probably either Mario maker or Mario kart 8

Super Mario bros 3 and world are my favorite Mario games of all time! the new ones are ok as well but I still really like super mario bros 3 and super mario world, world has something that is not in all the other games and 3 is just one of my fav retro mario games.

Reactions: theamazingnathaniel
i like super mario 3d land i like how it adds new power ups and the great 3d feature which makes it extra fun

i love super mario galaxy because you can fly and it adds all sorts of new things into mario but, i wish they made the boss fights even harder

I loved Sunshine. The fludd made the game different and fun. It was such a creative and unique concept and we rarely see such things these days. Also, yeah some of those fluddless levels were insanely difficult. Fun and rage-inducing at the same time! :p As fun as the galaxy games were, they just never seemed as good at Sunshine. I don't know what it was, probably the mostly linear levels and easier difficulty, but they weren't nearly as fun to me as Sunshine was.
I also love Yoshi's Island 2. the levels, the design, the art and graphics all hit home for me. PS: Sunshine is sometimes underrated though. i mean, it was a great game, despite it being so different, but when is that ever a bad thing? as long as it's good... i mean, Sunshine has got to be the most original Mario game ever made. along with Luigi's Mansion.

th

my favorite mario game is super mario maker

Whats your favorite Mario game?
Old or New

Tell us below!
My favorite mario game is new super mario brothers on nintendo ds.

Old or New

Tell us below!
Either Super Mario World or Super Mario 64

Old or New

Tell us below!
Mine is 3d land.

My favorite mario game would have to be paper mario I just love that game

My favorite mario game would have to be paper mario I just love that game
What's so awesome about it? I never really understood the idea behind the game, but since I've heard a lot about it I'm getting a bit curious.

My favorite Mario Game is Super Mario Maker

My favorite Mario game is Mario and Luigi : Bowser's Inside Story! It has a wonderful storyline and the gameplay is marvelous! I've played that game ever since I was a little kid, too. It does get a bit difficult at certain parts of the game, though ;^;. I've never beaten it, nor gotten far, but I still love it. :D

Reactions: BonnetteForever
(Skipped through the whole thing lol)

Mine is Super Mario Galaxy, no doubt :D with SM64 and Sunshine coming as close 2nds :3

I loves the visuals (despite being on outdated hardware) the kicking music, the incredibly fun stages, the space motif and of course, the plot and Rosalina <3

Back