What's your favorite Mario game?

• Thread starter Skully
  • Start date
I think my favourite Mario game in the main series is Super Mario World. The levels were very fun to play, especially since I liked the music.

In the Mario Kart series, my favourite is Mario Kart 8 because of 200 cc and some stage are really awesome and so are the graphics.

In general Spin- off, My favourite is what most of the people really like, Super Mario Maker.

My most favorite Mario games are Mario kart 7 and 8 and also Mario galaxy because they're so awesome and fun to play when you are bored.

My favorite is Mario kart 7 and 8 because I racing game but mostly Mario kart and because it is fun to play when I'm bored.

It's a difficult question. I enjoyed so much a lot of the SNES Mario games, but I also loved Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. Maybe I'd go for Super Mario Sunshine since it was the game I spent most time on.

my favorite mario game is super mario maker i love this game

Super Mario Bros for the GBA I think? It was the first game I got with my first even system the gameboy. I still remember. It was at Walmart and the gameboy was 97 bucks.

Counting 3d games: My favorite is super mario galaxy, because of the content plus improved everything from previous games. 2D game: Mario bros 3 because every level was so innovative and new, the content was amazing for an NES game, and everything was so beutiful and expansive and great.

My favorite is Super Mario Bros 3.

my favorite mario games is between mario kart 8 and super mario galaxy. mario kart 8 because with the new features like anti gravity and new items that are useful. they finally decided to create a item that can destroy the all mighty blue shell the super horn. that means to all expert players out there will stay in first place a little bit longer. the online multiplayer is fun because you can join friends in worldwide races and do game chat. i also like how they finally have rosalina's baby counterpart baby rosalina join a game especially in a fun one too. how cool is to see tanooki mario from super mario 3d land, cat peach from super mario 3d world, link from the legend of zelda, villager (male and female) from animal crossing, isabella from animal crossing join in mario kart 8?! the reason why i also like super mario galaxy is because that's rosalina's first appearance starting in 2007. her past is a mystery and i would like to know what happened other from the part that she lost her mother sadly. rosalina is helpful enough to guide mario in his journey to rescue princess peach. unlike rosalina and daisy having their world being saved once, princess peach is the main princess out of the three to have herself and her kingdom being saved many times. people been talking about how princess peach doesn't try to defend herself and always get her self kidnapped. but other than that this game is so cool and out of this world

My favorite Mario game is a tossup between Mario Kart 7 & Mario 3d Land

Super mario bros.

Mario Galaxy. The second one is also good, but the first one because I don't really like Planet Mario, and the music is better in the first. Also, the controls aren't bad, the camera is WAY better than Sunshine, the graphics are awesome for the Wii, the plot is very good for a Mario game, 'cause it's not just Bowser kidnapped Peach! Help Mario! And the other Mario games just in my opinion aren't as good.

I've always enjoyed the Paper Mario, Mario Tennis, and Mario Party series. They've always been the most fun for me.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

My favorites have to be Super Mario Galaxy 2, and ever since I got it, Mario & Luigi Paper Jam.

Hmm, I have played SMB SMB3 SMRPG SM64 NSMB NSMB 2 NSMBW NSMBU, SM3DL SMM MK8 MKDS MKW and going to play NSLU so it'd be habe to be... Wait cue the LOZ music... Da nah nah naaahhh! SMM!

Reactions: SuperMikeX
My favourite is Super Mario 64, purely for nostalgic reasons. Although if I were to look at things from a non-biased point of view, the best one would probably be between Mario World and Galaxy. I've personally always found Sunshine overrated, don't get me wrong it's pretty great, but the camera and level design is so... bad in some places lol.

My favourite Mario game would have to be Super Mario Sunshine for sure.

The nostalgia of playing it when I first got my GameCube (which is also my favourite console), the levels, the music, how it feels.. It brings back amazing memories of how much fun I had playing it. To me, no other game comes close, even though many don't like it for being rushed and for its voice acting.

I don't think Nintendo will ever make another Mario that I'll enjoy as much.

However, if we're including games like Paper Mario.. Paper Mario TTYD blasts even Sunshine out of the water. It is unmatched.

Mk8 is mine, so far...

Mine is definitely Mario Kart because the game is ALL of the Mario characters!

Back