What's your favorite Mario Power-up?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Mine would be the Mini Mushroom (New Super Mario Bros.), you can access secret areas, jump high and be fast on your feet. Just have to be careful though, being tiny is dangerous and you can't even attack anything either. ^.^

Mine has to be the toonokie suit. The amount it has saves my life from falling even in Super Mario Bros 3 for crying out loud! I have to say its just great. Flying,killing enemies.

My favorite is definitely the Tanooki Suit. You can glide around while terminating all the goombas and koopa troopas around with your stylish tanooki costume.

That's the wing cap for me. When I found that powerup I got realy happy. I just loved to fly around for a bit. They sould make the wing cap return. I mean, not in every stage (because it ruins a lot of stages) but in stages especially made for it. That would be awesome :D

cat suit form 3d land and i pretty much like the wing cap from 64 and galaxy mario also man game has a alot of power ups over the years

My favorite Mario power up would have to be the hammer bros suit from super Mario bros 3. It's an awesome power up that can kill tons of enemies in one hit even chain chomps. Also in SMB3 it can remove rocks from the world map which helps when your stuck or when you just want to blow through a world.

The cloud Flower. I liked the slow descend you got when you had it and i love to get to ridiculous heights with it and long jump around a small planet.

That's the wing cap for me. When I found that powerup I got realy happy. I just loved to fly around for a bit. They sould make the wing cap return. I mean, not in every stage (because it ruins a lot of stages) but in stages especially made for it. That would be awesome :D
You are right. The wing cap is an amazing powerup. The only problems are controling it and not being able to get a higher elevation that easily.

My favorite would have to be the mega mushroom. LOVE the theme when used and who doesn't like squishing people in MKWii e.e.

I think my favourite one was the cap that allowed you to fly in Super mario world, you had to run for a while and then make a big jump and once in the air the cap filled with air allowing you fly for a long time on stage!

The fire flower for the win!

Mine would be the Mini Mushroom (New Super Mario Bros.), you can access secret areas, jump high and be fast on your feet. Just have to be careful though, being tiny is dangerous and you can't even attack anything either. ^.^
That sounds like minish cap :p

Reactions: MarioMason2004
I really like the Golden Tanooki suit or whatever it's called, the one you get when you end up dying too many times on a level. I don't even get it on purpose; I'm just pretty bad at Mario games (actually, at platformers in general)!

I Love The Tanooki Suit Because You Can Turn Into A Statue, You Can Fly Around All You Want And You Kill The Enimies.

Honorable Item: The Cape Feather It Lets You Fly All You Want You Can Even Clear Full Levels With This Thing, And Its So OP It Was Only In One Game

mine is propeller mushroom. It is the main new power of new super mario bros. wii, but it also appears in new super mario bros. u and new super luigi u. This powerup is very rare in new super mario bros. u, you can only find it in the toad houses of the superstar road.

I don't really know, I think I just love all of them, but if I had to choose one, I think I would choose the flower power up. Yeah, it is the most common of all of them but it is the one that has accompanied me throughout all these years. I also like the boomerang power up which is present in 3d land.

The power that grant Mario flying ability. You know with the funny tail and ear thing. That's my favorite power, at least that is what I actually consider a power.

So, what's your favorite power-up in Mario video games?

Here's a list to jog your memory, ;) - http://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_power-ups

Mine is the Blue Koopa Shell. I love sliding and knocking down most enemies in my path with it. The blue shell also looks nice on Mario's back, :angelic:
My favorite is the ice-flower, i like to freeze those hammer bros. and break them to make me satisfied of the misery that i have from the classic game. i like to play as well so Super Leaf all the way.

The red star would be my favourite but it is time limited AND is useless because it can only be used in the Mario Galaxy hub and to get one star. The flying is awesome tho. My favourite powerup is cape feather because it lets Mario fly, glide, ground smash and cape spin. I love super mario world, I still need to finish it though, I am 3 worlds in.

Haven't played Mario 64, but wing cap sounds fun .-.

My favorite would be the Tanooki power up thing :p Reason being, because it's sooo useful and fun ^_^ especially fun to mess around >.< In Super Mario 3D world, my sisters and I would throw eachother into different places and try not to use to portals and we always use the Tanooki Suit for that. There's this one level in the game where there's a cake in the background before you get to the flag and you need the Tanooki suit to get there :3 or you can throw eachother and try go float there with peach >.>

Back