What's your first Super Smash game you played?

• Thread starter jackson2222
  • Start date
Melee

My first smash i played was on the nintendo 64

The first one I played was Melee

The first Super Smash game I ever played was Melee, on the GameCube. I instantly fell in love with it. It was so fast paced, and nothing beats the fun of having a 4-Player match and shouting at your friends :p
I started the game off with Link, but then transitioned to Captain Falcon, where I destroyed pretty much everyone who faced me. But, now that I play online in SSB4 3DS, I am so terrible at it. My win percentage is around ~20% :/

Ah memories, Super Smash Bro battling after school free time, sitting in front of our old small tube tv me and my brother turn on the N64 grab a controller and pick our favs and fight it out till game time was over ^-^ fun times !!

Super_Smash_Bros_N64_by_chopders.jpg

Reactions: 532
Mine is Super smash bros for the Nintendo 64. I remember playing it over a friend's house when I was 8 years old and I didn't have a Nintendo 64 when I was young.

Just testing to check out my new card

My first was the original, I played it when I was 6 :cat: Although all I knew was eating people is fun XD

since the first game I played smash bros was the nitendo 64, my parents gave me but I think it was late because they gave me in 2000 and I did not like much until you decided to become a gamer

well the first game of smash i played was melee and i did not own it was my cousin

The first ssb i played was the melee

My first and the only smash game is super smash bros for Nintendo 3ds. I Got to know about it pretty late and so the first game I played wasn't on any older device. However, I like the game very much

I remember the year Smash Brothers came out for the N64. I wanted it so badly, but I didn't have the right console... so when it came Melee came out on the GameCube, I was one of the first people in line to purchase it. It's been love ever since. Every Smash Brothers game highlights the best features on its respective system, and I've really enjoyed what they've done with the series – brawl power was a wonderful innovation, and I'm so glad they've brought it back for the 3DS and WiiU. Being able to play in both normal and omega stages allows different players to play how they like best, and the online features improve with each release (minus the oh-so-infamous lags).

Happy Smashing!

My first was Smash 64, then Melee, Brawl, Smash Wii U , lastly Smash 3DS

My first smash was the original in the 64 I had a lot of fun with it...

The first one I played was SSBB at a friends house. I the begin I really didn't understand what I was doing. Just punching and kicking and getting that big floating ball. But after some 'training' I got used to it;).

In order, Brawl for Wii, melee, Project M, SMash for 3ds. My least favorite was Brawl for Wii, because it was a lot of camping out and it was harder to do tech, especially compared to melee. SSB4 for 3ds also makes it hard to do tech, but that's because it's on a3ds.

brawl

My first game was super smash bros brawl. I played it at my friends house and fell in love with it. I then bought it from the store and started to play it a lot. That game then lasted me for 2 years straight. It had an epic story, detailed stages, and online.

First one I ever played was Brawl. Brawl was I thought the best game there, until I found out about 64 and Melee. When I got Brawl, I invited friends over and played along with them. I'm still looking for Melee, but I can't get it because I'm short on money.

Back