What's your first Super Smash game you played?

• Thread starter jackson2222
  • Start date
The first Super Smash Bros that I played and liked was the Super Smash bros for the Wii . It was my friends one and we would play it for hours . I really liked playing pikachu and I liked trolling him with the thunder jolt thing it was really good memories and at that time it was hard for the controls because I never played the Wii before but it was really a good game and soon I am going to get the 3ds version of Super Smash Bros soon so in the demo I am still playing Pikachu alot but I don't spam the thunderjolt alot anymore :D

Smash 4! Live in the day!!

my first smash bros game I ever play was melee and each time I got a new one it would be broken by a little kid and for a random reason be missing and so mush good times with all the copies of melee

Smash brothers 64 the first one . Use to take forever to try and unlock captain falcon

Mine has to be Smash Brothers Melee. Back then on Sunday mornings and nights with my big sis. Ahh, good times. Back then, I could never beat her. She would always spam the cheapest moves, but that got me so motivated to keep playing and try my best the next round. I cried when she went off to college. All those good memories couldn't really be revisited. But I can't keep living in the past. I'm just happy she gets to visit me. She was my role model and pretty much showed my Smash. So because of her, I'm a very competitive player and getting better everyday. I'm the best player in the 9th grade right now! So bring it 10th grade! Nothing can stop Tuna!

GG to the peeps on Smash64!

super smash bros melee. My friend had it at his home and played with him, and while it wasn't my own console i'd ussually beat him, though he bearly played alone.

Mine has to be Smash Brothers Melee. Back then on Sunday mornings and nights with my big sis. Ahh, good times. Back then, I could never beat her. She would always spam the cheapest moves, but that got me so motivated to keep playing and try my best the next round. I cried when she went off to college. All those good memories couldn't really be revisited. But I can't keep living in the past. I'm just happy she gets to visit me. She was my role model and pretty much showed my Smash. So because of her, I'm a very competitive player and getting better everyday. I'm the best player in the 9th grade right now! So bring it 10th grade! Nothing can stop Tuna!

GG to the peeps on Smash64!
9th grade? Let a 4th grader take you down!

I can stop Tuna :cool:

I played the first one first! I remember seeing that commercial where they're all walking and that "Happy Together" song by The Turtles is playing in the background xD We had a lot of fun playing it, my family and I. Then we moved on to the Mario Party games..but I've played all of the Smash games since! :cat:

The first Smash Brothers game I played was my brother's copy of the original one. I believe he still has it, if I'm not mistaken. Since then, I've played all of them except the newest one.

the game that started my love for smash was melee,
had so much fun with it when i was a little boy

My first Smash game was Brawl, I played it so much when I was young, even though I didn't know what I was doing.
I recently got Smash 4 and I think it's even better and faster than Brawl!

I played Melee when I was very young. I'd main Mewtwo, even though I wasn't aware how much he sucked. I remember how upset I was when he wasn't in Brawl, though I quickly found enjoyment in Lucario's playstyle. Now I main Ness, after playing through Brawl's story mode and finding I liked playing as the PK hat kid.

The first ssb I played is ssbm that game is amazing I still have it and I sure do enjoy beating my brothers in it. I like to be Kirby and suck their abilities ssb melee is the best ssb in my opinion.

I first played 64 version i was a child and the game brings back so many memories! I love it :)

Super smash bros melee. i remember playing it when i was so young me and my 2 bro's i always lost but it was just so fun! so when i heard of mewtwos comeback i was excited!

Mine was the Wii version yes I ended up playing them all overtime bu the Wii version is my favorite. I have a long history with it too. You see when I was little and it first came out for the Wii I did not know about it I went over to my friends house and he had it and I played over there and I mained Bowser and I sucked. Like I had no clue what I was doing and ennded up killing myself most of the time. When I finally got a Wii of y own that was the first game I got. I then relaized I sucked with Bowser and went to Sonic and I thougt I was really good until I realized there was a lvl higher then lvl 3. I then returned the game eventually because my sisters did not think the game was fun. After 4 yrs I bought Smash again and bot I sucked but after actually practicing against lvl 9's and 2 yrs later I must say I am pretty good and I main Ike.

My first SSBB game was brawl. I mean not many people have nintendo 64s and stuff. Nowadays it's all xboxes and playstations...

c
My first Super Smash Bros game was Brawl. The Wii game was a great introduction for me getting into the Smash games, as the game was one of the best games Nintendo has ever produced (IMO).
  • The game has a variety of stages, and characters.
  • The game has amazing gameplay for both single and multiplayer.
  • The game has some amazing soundtracks.
can u add me? 2208-6518-9211

I played the original n64 version when I was a wee lil toxicpup1132. I remember spending hours playing with my older sister as she kicked my butt over and over....and over and over....spamming that stupid Thunder that pikachu does...come to think of it, she was a real jerk at that game

Reactions: Kyda
My first Smash Bros. game was Brawl. I remember asking my brother if I could borrow it and when I started playing I didn't really get the controls well. I got all the way to the Diddy meeting Fox part and stopped.....until @ToxicWolf1132 came along and practically forced me to play the whole thing. At this moment in time however, I am playing Smash for WiiU. I must admit that I'm pretty bad and I'm not that competitive....which I don't see why I do For Glory so much...

Back