Where Does Link Put All His Stuff???

• Thread starter Pugo The Helper. :/
  • Start date
Pugo The Helper. :/

Pugo The Helper. :/

XxXMlgLinkXxX
Towns Folk
It Seems Sooo Confusing :ninja:

Well that is sort of the same question of how pokemon trainers can fit 6 pokeballs, loads of berries, lots of cds and a bike in a tiny bag.
I Reckon that link puts all its stuff in his hat. But hey he has the power to bend time to his will and harness the power of magical objects, so who is to say he can't shrink everything or put it un another dimension?

Reactions: lemon
Navi carries it for him. And that fairy isn't happy about having to do it, so she annoys him at every possible opportunity. When she needs to readjust her grip, she spins around, halts him and goes, "Hey! Listen!"

Reactions: 423, Ashkil, Moon Rain and 3 others
in skyward sword, it was a little harder to carry stuff around. Why? because you had limited Space in Your adventure pouch. You could buy as many items as you wanted, but you could only carry so many items as adevnture pouches you had. You could buy and find more pouches, but you still had limited Space. In the other games, I have no idea.

My theory is that Link has items which are basically a form of energy, and his pockets are like Pokeballs. When Link brings the item close to the pocket, they change into an energy and get stored in the pocket ;)
Nah, JK. Everyone knows he stores them in his bottomless pocket, just like he did for that plant in Skyward Sword :p

He learned the "Pocket" ability from Villager :p

My the
It Seems Sooo Confusing :ninja:
My theory is links weapons are probably enchanted to were he reaches into his pocket uses his mind, and then they appear. Good question by the way! I wonder how he carries so many bombs.... 0_0

Guys, do you remember the old Legend of Zelda cartoon? Either Zelda or Link had a magical pouch the shrank everything they wanted to store. Maybe that's how it works for all the games? :3

Sometimes I don't even now how link ever carries all that stuff ! It seems very weird to put it all in his pocket . and maybe he puts it in his hat? Im not very sure maybe its put in another dimension maybe lol and its the same thing for pokemon too :p How do pokemon trainers even hold thousands of stuff in their bag and especially a bike . I don't really find these problems anything I just like to play that's all ;)

I know how it goes.......

You see, Link is magical! He can take a jump from a high goddess statue without even loosing a BIT of a heart. Why does this happen? MAGIC! So, Link is magical, he probably stores them at home, then when he wants them, he warps them to him and uses them, once done.... BAM magic again, so simple isn't it?

Well if we're talking about the first incarnation or if you follow the timeline, last incarnation "Fallen Hero" timeline Link, he's actually not doing too bad with all the stuff he's carrying around:

338px-Link_LOZ_with_items.png

This is one thing that I enjoy about the first Legend of Zelda; At least they tried cramming all his stuff onto him.

Last edited:
I think he keeps all his things (Ocarina, sword, etc.) On a Strap over/under his green clothing.

I think he uses Hermione's Undetectable Extension Charm, same goes for Ash. So far I know there are no pocket-sized bikes :3

Reactions: 18
I'm going to explain this once...

The Triforce of Courage gives Link power from another world entirely. This world is the place the Gods originated from. As this place was where all matter began and where the Gods came from this place has no mass, and no mass means no gravity. Thus as Link is connected to the Gods and to this gravity-less world by the Triforce of Courage Link is not effected by gravity. But because the Triforce of Courage is connected to his hand, which is connected to his arm, which is connected to this upper body this anti-gravity only effects his upper body (everything above his thighs). Link stores all his items in his pouches which in this case reside on his upper body. Thus these items are not pulled by gravity and Link does not feel there weight.

The reason Link can fit everything into his pouches is that his hand works something like a portal. Because his hand is connected to the Triforce of Courage so directly (that's why the Triforce shines on his hand) his hand is more connected to this alternate world then any other part of this body. So when he reaches into his pouch he is really just reaching into this alternate world where the Gods reside and pulling out/putting in items. Because the Gods want him to succeed they take care of his items and always keep them in his reach. Link puts his hand into his pouch so no one sees his hand disappear into another dimension. Just like you can't transform into a wolf in front of people you can't reach into alternate worlds of sacred powers in front of people. Now the weight of carrying another world in your pocket would be immense but because of the anti-gravity I explained in the first paragraph, the weight of this world doesn't effect Link.
Nice one said really ! It does seem to make much more sense when you consider it . But how about when Link does not have the Triforce of Courage ? I'm reffering to The Legend of Zelda : A Link between worlds when you get the Triforce of Courage almost at the end before that final battle . Well I guess its only that game but anyways...

New Theory : Link is somehow related to Villager in the Super Smash Bros 4 .
Note : Villager's pocket move:cool:

It is very confusing but I think he stuffs them in his cloths that's why you some times see him walk weird that's what I think:beaver:

It's obvious that is little bag stock his tools cause it might be a magical bag

They all must shrink down in his bag which he carry since things can be magical in his world so this what i am saying is true because there is no other conclusion,its a magical bag that has shrinking powers or some magical powers that stores millions of stuff.

They all must shrink down in his bag which he carry since things can be magical in his world so this what i am saying is true because there is no other conclusion,its a magical bag that has shrinking powers or some magical powers that stores millions of stuff.

Although you have no actual evidence to say it is true. The only thing we can really do is speculate on how he's able to do it.

That being said we can't completely dismiss your idea either. Personally considering Link is a smart kid/adult hylian, he figured out a way to put all his possessions onto his person. He is a puzzle solver after all.

Appears the same way and i agree with you're way of thinking but let's let it sit on the creator of the game to tell us the truth i am gonna try to get an interview.

There are many different theories and so on but the creator of the game knows how all that stuff can fit in that bag,btw how are you going to get an interview with him @jams3223.Though there are many different theories we will never know until the creator reveals how.

Back