Where Does Link Put All His Stuff???

• Thread starter Pugo The Helper. :/
  • Start date
Well where does link put his stuff? Im not so sure myself, seeing in all 3D Zelda games, he just sticks them in his back pocket or something... Like where do you keep hookshots, bows, giant rupee sacks, deku sticks, bombs, boomerangs, deku nuts, his ocarina, his megaton hammer, and 4 bottles? Link that is a question that we all have for you.;)
Well, I think, that he carries it in is bags :p. He always has too collect bigger bags in order to store more bombs, arrows, etc. And, when you collect bombs or arrows they are small, so when he takes out a small bomb it will expand (Kinda' like how pokeballs shrink and get bigger). Because, it wouldn't be hard to store 30 mini bombs in a bag :p.
That does seem like a posible idea, but how conviently do you get those things?:D

Also sticking a giant hammer in a PokeBall, lol:p

Well where does link put his stuff? Im not so sure myself, seeing in all 3D Zelda games, he just sticks them in his back pocket or something... Like where do you keep hookshots, bows, giant rupee sacks, deku sticks, bombs, boomerangs, deku nuts, his ocarina, his megaton hammer, and 4 bottles? Link that is a question that we all have for you.;)

That does seem like a posible idea, but how conviently do you get those things?:D

Also sticking a giant hammer in a PokeBall, lol:p

Aye, as you view all his items, they are all small and not very big, even his hammer. But, when you equip the hammer and use it, it is much bigger. Stuffing all that in his pockets wouldn't be too tough, xD

Aye, as you view all his items, they are all small and not very big, even his hammer. But, when you equip the hammer and use it, it is much bigger. Stuffing all that in his pockets wouldn't be too tough, xD
I know, they are made to fit into "pocket" but really, it just seems so unrealistic. but still I don't really think about this stuff too much when playing the game, so it doesn't really matter

I know, they are made to fit into "pocket" but really, it just seems so unrealistic. but still I don't really think about this stuff too much when playing the game, so it doesn't really matter
Well, it is a video-game, :p. Same thing about Pokemon, where does he put all his stuff? It's an eternal question :p

Well, it is a video-game, :p. Same thing about Pokemon, where does he put all his stuff? It's an eternal question :p
Eternal questions-
Where do the main characters in video games put all their stuff. Bet You can't answer that :p
In XY I had 257 repels, where do you put that much anyway? I got 270ish Pokeballs as well, who knows where video game characters put alk of there stuff? Now that is a question no one will probably be able to mentiom.

Eternal questions-
Where do the main characters in video games put all their stuff. Bet You can't answer that :p
In XY I had 257 repels, where do you put that much anyway? I got 270ish Pokeballs as well, who knows where video game characters put alk of there stuff? Now that is a question no one will probably be able to mentiom.

I think my theory is the best theory for Zelda. But, Pokemon? After you get 270 pokeballs something is goen' on!

I think my theory is the best theory for Zelda. But, Pokemon? After you get 270 pokeballs something is goen' on!
Yeah, attempted to catch mewtwo with all pokeballs, after like 100 tries, I gave up and just used my master ball XD

My brother caught all legandaries with a volleyball in oras.

The real question is: why do you sink in water when you wear the iron boots but float when you take them off? He must have a separate dimension in his pocket where he can store things and summon them out when needed >.>

He obviously puts in in storage Box no.2, but seriously, nintendo has probably thought of a relevant and logical way you could carry your items such as switching out items or something of that sort, but I think we just need to accept that Link can just carry it all, it is a video game, but it is fun to come up with logical theories to be able to comprehend it, so nothing against theory makers, I like to think of ways things work in the Zelda universe also :thumbsup:

It Seems Sooo Confusing :ninja:
Miyamoto: Link...Link! He's asking too many questions!
Miyamoto: Eliminate him if necesary...
Link: *nods*
*Pulls sword up*
Nope

No one knows, and to be honest, I don’t think we ever will know.

My best guess is that he shoves it all in that little pouch on his belt. I know it downs gmail too much sense, but cmon, it’s a video game. It’s not supposed to mirror real life, lol

It's magic. Magic appears in Zelda so that can explain why he can carry so much stuff. For example: Redeads are magical creatures, Link gains magic skills/meter from goddesses, Link gets a magic sword in the first game.

Back