Where Does Link Put All His Stuff???

• Thread starter Pugo The Helper. :/
  • Start date
Well if you want to just look at it objectively, there's really no reason Link is able to carry all of his stuff other than "the game demands it".

I believe we may get a similar answer from the creator as well.

I think he uses Hermione's Undetectable Extension Charm, same goes for Ash. So far I know there are no pocket-sized bikes :3
This is the best one yet.

Reactions: Moon Rain
To be honest, I always saw the bikes as the type that fold into something you can fit into your bag.

I dont think this needs a answer, for stupid sake these people worship triangles!

I dont think this needs a answer, for stupid sake these people worship triangles!

Not exactly true. To worship something it needs to be a deity of sorts, which the Triforce is not. The Triforce is instead the essences of the actual deities they worship, Din Farore and Nayru, who upon finishing making the world left, and created the Tridorce at their exit point. They also worship their other goddess, Hylia.

Yes, I know it was a joke not to be taken seriously. :p

Not exactly true. To worship something it needs to be a deity of sorts, which the Triforce is not. The Triforce is instead the essences of the actual deities they worship, Din Farore and Nayru, who upon finishing making the world left, and created the Tridorce at their exit point. They also worship their other goddess, Hylia.

Yes, I know it was a joke not to be taken seriously. :p
It was a joke (a bad one but still the same)
I realize that, but thanks

Like the others had said, I think he has a magical sack. His pouch can make his items shrink and can make them weight less. A lot of video games in general have this 'deep pockets' trick, like with Pokemon

The items I would concede to being deep pocket is the quiver for the arrows, bag for the bombs and bag for the magic, and even then that last one doesn't really need it.

The real question is where is he keeping that Biggoron Sword?

When considering how Link carries all his stuff it should be considered how other people carry their stuff too as from time to time he is given items from people who don't have pockets (Zoras and Gorons typically) or large items which was meant to be in their pockets

I can imagine Link lining his tunic on the inside with the rods, and him holding any enhanced bracelets/gauntlets/boots as combinable items.

How are you all confused about this? It's so obvious, just think about it.....

He puts it in his shoes of course ;p

Not exactly confused but throwing ideas around, Pacey.

Have any of you ever played Dungeons and Dragons? Or Pathfinder? Well to us Table top Gamers, we had a little thing called "A Bag of Holding". It was basically a little Pocket dimension the perfect size for storing all of your equipment, treasure, and useless junk you figured would be useful at some point. I suspect Link uses something like that.

he has pockets inside of his tunic to keep the items safe! :bear:

but he can only have so many pockets though...this will remain a mystery for years to come. :p

Well obviously in the art of the first game we see link with all of the items on his back, but the place they disappear to is one of these two. A, his items are part of his soul and are contained in his triforce of courage, or B, there is a black hole inside of his hat.

I think he puts it in a little tiny bag, where all of his other stuff goes, it like a clown car, it's so tiny but so many of them can come out. His bag is probably like that but he can hold way more. Or rather if we use Zelda Lore, one of the Great Fairies could've given him a magic bag which can hold as many items as he desires (but Nintendo limits us to so many). It's just a suggestion.

I think he puts it in a little tiny bag, where all of his other stuff goes, it like a clown car, it's so tiny but so many of them can come out. His bag is probably like that but he can hold way more. Or rather if we use Zelda Lore, one of the Great Fairies could've given him a magic bag which can hold as many items as he desires (but Nintendo limits us to so many). It's just a suggestion.

It's called a magic satchel and is used for cheating items in situations where they normally wouldn't be able to carry it on their person. Although I find it to be too obvious and simple to be the answer to Link's inventory.

In my opinion I think link's magical fairy allows him to put everything in a magical bag or that he has a magical hat or if he didn't had a magical bag he's probably carrying it but the editors edit it out.

In my opinion I think link's magical fairy allows him to put everything in a magical bag or that he has a magical hat or if he didn't had a magical bag he's probably carrying it but the editors edit it out.
He can't be carrying it all otherwise he would always sink due to the iron boots

He can't be carrying it all otherwise he would always sink due to the iron boots

I direct your attention to this comic:

comic51.jpg

Back