Which is your most hated enemy from any Zelda game?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldawa. My goodness i spent at least 20 trying to figure out what the heck it do. everything i tried failed. just way to annoying. That and his screaming all throughout the temple.

Oldawa. My goodness i spent at least 20 trying to figure out what the heck it do. everything i tried failed. just way to annoying. That and his screaming all throughout the temple.
Oh, my worst nightmare. I hate it when he surrounds himself in fire and you get sent flying back. He also has that attack with his sword that is really strong.

i hate like likes they eat your shield, and then you have to go get another :( but they are a easy enemy to beat. but of bosses i hate is argoroc ( i think that that is how you spell it).

Personally, I have only one zelda game(Four Swords) and My most hated enemy is the boss Vaati in Vaati's palace. He alone took me 12 minutes to defeat and I have tried to unlock the second door by beating him again but it didn't work.

Personally, I have only one zelda game(Four Swords) and My most hated enemy is the boss Vaati in Vaati's palace. He alone took me 12 minutes to defeat and I have tried to unlock the second door by beating him again but it didn't work.
You need to get more Rupees in order to get the silver key to unlock the second one. You cannot get the 5000 Rupees needed for the last set of keys/dungeon without the help of friends since there's a double Rupee bonus for max health.

Of course I will always hate Ganondork for destroying the peaceful land of Hyrule. He also has a nasty personality and looks like he's made of solid sewage waste. I hope he gets the eternal punishment he deserves (Random Rage Rant).

I'd have to agree with you! I hate the imprisoned as well! Much for the fact that it times you and for the fact that you have to defeat him like three times .-. I also totally don't like shadow link from OoT he's just so difficult the first time you ever face him!

I also totally don't like shadow link from OoT he's just so difficult the first time you ever face him!
I'm pretty sure you might be able to get the Biggoron Sword beforehand which might make the battle twice as easy because it's longer and deals twice the damage (however I had to look it up online on how to get it because I didn't know what certain items were for.)

For boss I agree with OP, The Imprisoned is just too annoying to fight. And wallmasters from, I think it was A link Between Worlds... they gave me headaches. And basically any enemy from the first Zelda game. That game was too hard...

The enemy I hate the most are the ReDeads. That creepy scream they make....:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:. Plus, I hate how they latch onto you and drain your energy. These enemies scared me for the longest time. I couldn't ever play any part of the game with them in it.

Moldorm from A Link to the Past. You're on a small stage with a small range and if you fall off the stage you have to start all over again....he's easier in A Link Between Worlds and he's more predictable, but yeah...one of the more aggravating Zelda bosses.

I can be a bit jumpy when things seem to pop out from nowhere, and I never really check the ceilings. Wallmaster is able to creep up on me and scare me this way. So in a way he is my most hated enemy simply because I don't really like being scared. Plus usually I'll be half way done in a dungeon and the Wallmaster will get me and bring me all the way back to the beginning. It's so maddening I find myself wishing that enemy didn't exist at all.

The most annoying zelda enemy by far is this demon spawn from Ocarina of Time in Jabu Jabu's Belly:
tumblr_m47dzsDZWA1rnep7do1_500.png

I hate it so much. When I was little and got to this obese thing, I couldn't kill it and it was so annoying. Now, when I play it I cringe when I get to this thing and I'm happy when it dies. I laughed once after I killed it. Also, like-likes are the worst. One of them ate my goron tunic and it killed me. I never did see that tunic again...

Reactions: dimito1313
Like likes for sure they are the one that come straight to mind because they steal items the amount of times I've had to exit a temple just to get a new shield because a like like stole it is ridiculous

Like Likes are, like everyone else here, one of my most hated enemies. Imagine getting really far in the game, and getting some cool tunics and great shields that improve your defense. Then, a Like Like eats you. You struggle to get out of its grasp, and then you lose what you just earned. That's the frustration with Like Likes.

3rd form of impression annoys me to no end sometimes but eh what could you do also ganaondork cause he keeps coming back over and over again and its getting really old and i mean really old how many more times do we have to fight him shesh just stay dead already

What enemies do I not like...this could take a while...

Like-Likes are horrible. I hate those darn things, because they ate all my stuff! :rage: In OoT, Phantom Hourglass, and the original Legend of Zelda, I like them the least. In Four Swords, they just eat your Rupees though, which is a lot less annoying, sort of. :meh:

Next on the list comes ReDeads (Gibdos too I guess, since they're just mummy ReDeads...). As a little kid, playing OoT, the things scared the life out of me! :nailbiting: Those creepy screams...even to this day I remember. Ugh. :(

Finally, now it's time for Dead Hands. Once again, childhood playing OoT, and then you see a Dead Hand. Ugh. ReDeads and Dead Hands just make the Shadow Temple my favorite! :panda:

I hate the wallmasters. It is freaking annoying when they grab me and send me back to the start of the Dungeon, and i have to start all over again. And when I played my first zelda game, spirit tracks, I didnt know what to do With the likes likes, and they probably ate my shiels a 100 times. And moldorm....RAAAAAGE!

Mine is Molgera in Wind Waker, but later on when he's in black and white and is all that stands between you and Ganondorf. Once you get his pattern he's relatively easy but in black and white I just lose all sense of direction in there

Dead Hand in OoT, just because it freaked me out.

rMRCaDK.png

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back