Which is your most hated enemy from any Zelda game?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuccos are literally evil in every way shape and form. I hate Ganon the most though, as he is the one who created this whole stupid mess in the first place and Hyrule wouldn't be in shambles if it wasn't for him >.< Plus he's evvviiilll.

Darknuts from zelda 1

The little scary things with the pitchforks. I think they're called Keese. Idk.

They're annoying. D: But fun to kill :D

Same here! I hated the improsened! He was so eady to beat and just so boring to play and all he did was just move and didn't care he was getting beat lol. Well it was still kinda fun and a fun experience!

In your opinion, which is the most hated enemy from any Zelda games? By hated, I mean an enemy which people think is too boring, too annoying, too obnoxious or the most frustrating.

In my opinion, I think the most annoying enemy from any Zelda game is the Imprisoned from Skyward Sword, when you fight him the second time. The reason why people hate the Imprisoned so much is because you are timed for the battle, that adds a lot of pressure on you and also because if you make a small mistake, you risk losing the entire battle with him.
Sword_4487.jpg

I have missed hitting the sealing spike countless times, because when he falls on his back the size of his body pushes you off the ledge and forces you to take another route up to him. When he gets back up, he starts climbing the wall and you have to wait till Groose is ready to shoot a bomb at him.
This is the reason I hate the Imprisoned so much.
What about you guys? Which enemy do you think is the most annoying in the Zelda series?
Let me know in the replies below.
(no poll because of too many possible answers)
My most hated enemies are those freaking redeads from wind waker, i still hate time till this day and when ever i see them i spam bomb,arrows,use my hurricane spin to beat the heck out of them. (UGH i hate them i hate them i hate them)

The silent realm from skyward sword was calm, relaxing and pretty easy. But then there are Poes.. Those EVIL things. When you step in their light they alert the guardians and then laugh and vanish. I hate them and I wish I could kill them. At least I can get revenge in other Zelda games.

Zants hand from Twilight Princess.
I dont know if you can call this an enemy but it really was annoying and I hate it!
I had to spend nearly 6 hours because of that Hand grabing this light orb i wanted to get to the other side of the room :/
Also Ben Drowned(but thats a creepy pasta so I dont know if you can count that either)
Purely for his creepy factor and combustion of my poor Link :'(
Mark :D

I always hated the Darknuts from Wind Waker because you had to swerve around them in order to cut the armor off their back, and then you had to straight up attack them, which was extremely difficult considering the fact that they carry an extremely high damage sword and can block and take a lot of hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back