Which is your most hated enemy from any Zelda game?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
In OoT, ice keese
WW, those annoying rat like things that sing while they sneak up on you.
TP, Chillfos
SS, those things that hide in holes in the wall and spit out fire when you get near. (I just found the process of defeating them too tedious)

gonon in oot after he return and becoming some kind of a pig and you need to catch is tail or somehing XD
i really hate this one but really!
because every time i died i need to go with zelda all the way down to the castle (take 12 minuets in my play time XD)
i died in this batlle for like umm.... 17 times!
Ganondorf is his name in human form and Ganon is for his pig form

Wallmasters... especially frustrating when I'm deep in a dungeon and have to find my way back to the same location. Part of the reason why the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time became my most hated Zelda dungeon. :p

Floor Masters from Wind Waker. They creep me out an also send you back a few rooms. Especially when they capture Medli or Makar, even though Makar is mandatory.

My most hated enemies are... skulltullas. They're SO ANNOYING. (The Skyward Sword ones)

Reactions: atomic_ian
i´d say that my worst nemesis in the zelda games are the cuccos, those soul-less beasts are surely spawned from satan, that i am sure. those little chicken eyes are the eyes of death it self. i´m sure a lot more of you agree with me. i mean who else hasn´t been a target/victim of these white fellows.

Grass

you have certainly earned my like and my gratitud for making my day. i seriously don´t know why but a was totally laughing out lout just by reading your comment. it got to my funny bone.

Reactions: SaToRi
you have certainly earned my like and my gratitud for making my day. i seriously don´t know why but a was totally laughing out lout just by reading your comment. it got to my funny bone.
LOL..They keep regenerating everytime i enter a house or not. Those things are hard to kill for good lol.

LOL..They keep regenerating everytime i enter a house or not. Those things are hard to kill for good lol.
and here i thought that mine was a problem but i guess you´ve a bigger one lol, but still i would have never thought tht someone would actually write "grass" as an answer. it was really good.

and here i thought that mine was a problem but i guess you´ve a bigger one lol, but still i would have never thought tht someone would actually write "grass" as an answer. it was really good.
Lol, well it's because I can't think of any enemy from the Zelda games that I really hate. I'm a fan of villains, and Zelda has a good amount of them. Grass is my worst enemy. I even use cut in pokemon games against them to I can walk freely when my pokemon are weak and too slow to run.

Lol, well it's because I can't think of any enemy from the Zelda games that I really hate. I'm a fan of villains, and Zelda has a good amount of them. Grass is my worst enemy. I even use cut in pokemon games against them to I can walk freely when my pokemon are weak and too slow to run.
you would be surprised that everything you say also applies to me too because i do the same.

Reclused... I hate the second and the third battle.

Definitly Wall Masters
Who wants to go in a dungeon just to be kicked out?
Also annoying:
Redeads
The weird invisible rats from TP
Zant hand
Chicken (I always hit them accidently)
Zoras (NES Zelda)
Every Enemy in Links Adventure
Moldorm
Skeleton (the skeleton that jump away if you hit them)
Stalos

The boss inside the huge fish in Ocarina of Time. Very annoying.

Last edited:
The boss inside the huge first in Ocarina of Time. Very annoying.
?

When it comes to think about hating an enemy in a game I got just two things to wonder about, is it just worth hating him or her, what's the point in doing so? But after a while, yeah, you end up hating and insulting some enemies hahaha It happened to me that I don't like the Demon lord in Legend of Zelda Skyward sword, he is so arrogant that every time I defeat him I jump from my armchair in joy because he is so ridiculous that he can't beat even a dying fly!

the devil-things from WW. They are super annoying! In a puzzle i was stuck for 20 minnuettes beacause they attacked me all
the time. Definetly the most annoying enemy in Zelda in my opinion.

upload_2014-12-22_1-17-55.jpeg

I never really hated any enemies in the LoZ series for they annoyance but in The Legend of Zelda : Four Swords ( Anniversary ) there were two enemies that I really hated . First was those Stalfos that keep throwing annoying bones at you like crazy and jump when you try to attack them and the Darknuts which are very hard to defeat due to their shield . I always find myself dying because of those two unless I can concentrate well , which is unlikely in this game since enemies like to come in hordes >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back