Which starter in Pokemon X/Y - Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Which Pokemon will you choose as your starter?

• Chespin

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Froakie

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm still debating about this. Chespin looks weak as ever. Fennekin looks kind of strong. Maybe it's just because I heard the line, "fire is power", one day, :bag:. As for Froakie, it looks like a Piplup gone wrong, :dead:

Pokemon Types :
  • Chespin (grass)
  • Fennekin (fire)
  • Froakie (water)
Which starter are you planning to select when you begin Pokemon X or Pokemon Y? Why? :bookworm:

Reactions: ErixSan and Flarence
I'm going to choose Chespin as my starter Pokémon. Why? Because I like using Grass type Pokémon. :p

At first I wanted to go for Fennekin since I prefer fire starters, but since we will be receiving a Torchic from an event, I will go for Froakie.

I have always used water type starters, I will continue to do so. I plan to use Froakie.

I ALWAYS go Pyro (fire)

Fennekin for sure. If the rumor that he's Fire/Psychic ends up being true, which according to a leak he is, then the fiery fox will be my starter of choice. Of course, there's always the chance he'll be fire/fighting...like almost all the others...or just Fire.

I am going to choose Froakie on X, and Fennekin on Y

Fennekin, because it represents the fire in me. Fierce competitor.

I'm planning on going with Chespin, as I always start with a Grass-type.

Reactions: Marc
I might go with Fennekin, but really it depends on how they will all end up as their final evolutions.

I might go with Fennekin, but really it depends on how they will all end up as their final evolutions.

Do you know what Pokemon it will evolve into?

All of them. I gotta catch em' all, bros. ~

I'll likely choose Fenniken at first, then replay and such to obtain all three starting Pokemon to advance my collection. MUAHAHA!!

All of them. I gotta catch em' all, bros. ~

I'll likely choose Fenniken at first, then replay and such to obtain all three starting Pokemon to advance my collection. MUAHAHA!!

Just trade the starters among friends once you can breed.

Just trade the starters among friends once you can breed.
He can also trade for them on the GTS.

Nah, I'm too antisocial for those ideas. (Just kidding)

I'm going with Froakie. The only reason why I'm picking Froakie is because Water types are my favorite Pokémon type.

Reactions: Flarence
I'm going with Froakie. The only reason why I'm picking Froakie is because Water types are my favorite Pokémon type.

Good choice, I love water types as well. (Swampert forever!!)

I'm definitely going with Fennekin. Hopefully it doesn't evolve into another fire-fighting type.

Did anyone have a change of heart after seeing what these Pokemon would evolve into?

Reactions: ErixSan
Did anyone have a change of heart after seeing what these Pokemon would evolve into?

I do! :p
Before: Chespin
Now: Fennekin

Back