Which starter in Pokemon X/Y - Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Which Pokemon will you choose as your starter?

• Chespin

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Froakie

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters
Did anyone have a change of heart after seeing what these Pokemon would evolve into?
Yep, I'm most likely going for froakie now. He looks awesome :cool:

Reactions: Memento Mori
Did anyone have a change of heart after seeing what these Pokemon would evolve into?

I'm sticking with Froakie, he's the only decent looking one :p

Reactions: Isabella
I may change to froakie, because I love the way his second form looks. It all just depends on their final evolution.

Reactions: Isabella and Memento Mori
I also want to go for Fennekin but then I'm definitely going to choose Charmander so 2 Fire types don't seem good. So, I'll have to go with Froakie (even though it's ugly as #$%^) but it seems better than Chespin.

I'm sticking with Fennekin. I'm loyal to my fire types and dragons. <3
The second evolution doesn't look that great. . . actually, I'm in love with it. The second evolution for Fennekin has a stick in it's tail. . . I'm guessing it's a wand. =D It shall be the first mage/witch Pokemon ever!

Which one are you going to get? Also I wanted to ask if anyone knows a way to get all 3.

Which one are you going to get? Also I wanted to ask if anyone knows a way to get all 3.
Merged your thread with the first, ;) You can collect 'em all by trading.

Reactions: jandkas
Well, I'll breed you mine, Both, Froakie and Charmander, if you want. ;) So, you can pick any other starter.

Reactions: jandkas
I'm still debating about this. Chespin looks weak as ever. Fennekin looks kind of strong. Maybe it's just because I heard the line, "fire is power", one day, :bag:. As for Froakie, it looks like a Piplup gone wrong, :dead:

Pokemon Types :
  • Chespin (grass)
  • Fennekin (fire)
  • Froakie (water)
Which starter are you planning to select when you begin Pokemon X or Pokemon Y? Why? :bookworm:
For once, I am going to get the water pokemon. It looks promising.

Definitely froakie :)

Cause I think Greninja is awesome! Ninja frog ftw :) and i've been choosing water types since red version :p

Reactions: Marc
Cause I think Greninja is awesome! Ninja frog ftw :) and i've been choosing water types since red version :p

I love that big point of view!

Oh, so you're choosing Water types. If you're that interested in Water types why did you get Red Version, why not Blue version? :sneaky:

Oh, so you're choosing Water types. If you're that interested in Water types why did you get Red Version, why not Blue version? :sneaky:
I didnt even know there was a blue version back then lol. I live in the philippines btw :) it was just a present from my aunt, I actually chose charmander first since I didn't know how to play back then

I'm choosing Chespin and Froakie(Trade) and of Course Torchic.

I'm choosing Chespin and Froakie(Trade) and of Course Torchic.
I will use all :D

I barely choose the water type, but my choice in this one is Froakie. Mainly because of his Dark/Water attribute, its a great combination. I like the Dark Pokemon movepool

I chose Froakie reason ? heres the reason well because in every pokemon game I play as in every version I always choose water type pokemons Water Type Pokemon All THE WAY !!!

I chose Froakie reason ? heres the reason well because in every pokemon game I play as in every version I always choose water type pokemons Water Type Pokemon All THE WAY !!!
I never like to choose Water Pokemon, I mostly choose the Grass-Type, I have no reason, but for this game I will choose Froakie because of his physical description and Greninja is a Dark/Water type, that an awesome mixture of types I think.

Back