Who do You Think Will be Revealed Next Month?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onett

Onett

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So, Sakurai has been revealing characters monthly, so who do you think he will revealed next month?

Mmm... Maybe a Star Fox character?

Knuckles? I'd love to see Knuckles be a playable character. Dr Robotnik would also be a cool addition.

Mmm... Maybe a Star Fox character?
I would love to see Wolf return! And maybe Falco, but I like Wolf more because he is the villain of the Star Fox series, and Smash Bros. needs more villains.

Knuckles? I'd love to see Knuckles be a playable character. Dr Robotnik would also be a cool addition.
Sounds cool, but I don't really want another Sonic character to be added. :p

I would love to see Wolf return! And maybe Falco, but I like Wolf more because he is the villain of the Star Fox series, and Smash Bros. needs more villains.

Sounds cool, but I don't really want another Sonic character to be added. :p
One does not simply just not want another Sonic character. :p

Some KickA$$ Pokemon? because All I want is a Pokemon that can kick some serious butt! Mega Charizard or something!

I'm not really a Sonic fan, so I think that explains it. Funny thing is, my friend from school and I were discussing Smash Bros. 4 stuff, and he said he wanted another Sonic character...

I'm not really a Sonic fan, so I think that explains it. Funny thing is, my friend from school and I were discussing Smash Bros. 4 stuff, and he said he wanted another Sonic character...
How could you not want another Sonic character?! I would like Tails to be in. He is pretty cool.

Well, it's a huge franchise and as far as I'm aware, only one Sonic character has made an appearance. It'd be nice to get a second character in the series as they do with most other primary characters.

You like Sonic games? Cool, I found someone :3

Reactions: Matthew
You like Sonic games? Cool, I found someone :3
I've got around 1,000+ hours in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. :p

How could you not want another Sonic character?! I would like Tails to be in. He is pretty cool.
No, Tails is annoying, I'm sorry... I just don't want another Sonic character because the Sonic franchise is third party, and this game is mostly for first party characters. One character from a third party franchise is enough. :punch:

I don't know much about this but maybe because Sonic and his fellows are SEGA and smash bros. needs more Nintendo characters!? :p

I've got around 1,000+ hours in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. :p

You're like me then :D
Well, I have to go to the Twilight Zone then...

I've got around 1,000+ hours in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.
That game is AWESOME! I would play it a lot when I was younger. I liked racing my friends, too.

I think its time for a Fire Emblem character.
And I wouldn't mind another sonic character either. Like Shadow... *sighs dreamily*

Reactions: Marc and Matthew
I don't know much about this but maybe because Sonic and his fellows are SEGA and smash bros. needs more Nintendo characters!? :p
Exactly! Somebody gets it! Anyways I think Wario or Captain Falcon will be revealed next. I really want Ness to be revealed, though... :(

That game is AWESOME! I would play it a lot when I was younger. I liked racing my friends, too.

Another more! Cool! Anyone played Sonic Generations?

No, Tails is annoying, I'm sorry... I just don't want another Sonic character because the Sonic franchise is third party, and this game is mostly for first party characters. One character from a third party franchise is enough. :punch:

Well, I think just one Sonic character is okay too. A SEGA vs Nintendo game will be awesome

Tails is horrid. I agree on that aspect, but nothing wrong with more then one Sonic character. You don't have to use them. :p

I think its time for a Fire Emblem character.
And I wouldn't mind another sonic character either. Like Shadow... *sighs dreamily*

Let's me show you my real power! :D

Tails is horrid. I agree on that aspect, but nothing wrong with more then one Sonic character. You don't have to use them. :p

True, Shadow or Knuckles will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back