Who do You Think Will be Revealed Next Month?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about this but maybe because Sonic and his fellows are SEGA and smash bros. needs more Nintendo characters!? :p

Well, Pokémon isn't a first party saga if you think, it's a second party actually.
So them aren't Nintendo characters at all :3

Exactly! Somebody gets it! Anyways I think Wario or Captain Falcon will be revealed next. I really want Ness to be revealed, though... :(
Ness and Lucas are coming soon....I can feel it! :D

Well, I think just one Sonic character is okay too. A SEGA vs Nintendo game will be awesome
Well then you should just stick to Project X Zone because that game offers characters from almost all the big games. :p All it needs is Mario and Luigi to make it perfect xD

Tails is horrid. I agree on that aspect, but nothing wrong with more then one Sonic character. You don't have to use them. :p
I know I don't. But, it would ruin a perfectly good spot for a NINTENDO character. I want to see Balloon Fighter, too. :(

Tails is horrid. I agree on that aspect, but nothing wrong with more then one Sonic character. You don't have to use them.
I know right? Onett is just a Sonic hater. KILL THE SONIC HATER! HE MUST BE KILLED! Also what about Amy Rose?

I know right? Onett is just a Sonic hater. KILL THE SONIC HATER! HE MUST BE KILLED! Also what about Amy Rose?
Amy Rose? Are you kidding me, man? Robotnik and Shadow have a better chance than Amy Rose. Think about it... :p

Well then you should just stick to Project X Zone because that game offers characters from almost all the big games. :p All it needs is Mario and Luigi to make it perfect xD

That is like an collaboration cross-over game, I said a versus game :3

Amy Rose? Are you kidding me, man? Robotnik and Shadow have a better chance than Amy Rose. Think about it...
Oh, come on! I think it would be interesting to see Amy Rose, though. Seeing her beat the crap out of Sonic would be funny. :D

Oh, come on! I think it would be interesting to see Amy Rose, though. Seeing her beat the crap out of Sonic would be funny. :D
No thanks. What about Paper Mario, guys? He would be totally different than Mario, seeing how Paper Mario uses hammers and stuff. :)

That is like an collaboration cross-over game, I said a versus game :3
Meh! Still Mario will kick Sonic & Co.'s butt! and if Mario fails then Megaman won't miss his target! xD
I want Charizard! Mega Charizard!!

Reactions: Corey and Onett
Meh! Still Mario will kick Sonic & Co.'s butt! and if Mario fails then Megaman won't miss his target! xDI want Charizard! Mega Charizard!!
Mega Charizard for the win! :D What about Mega Mewtwo?! We need Mega Mewtwo in the game to replace that horrible trash, Lucario.

Meh! Still Mario will kick Sonic & Co.'s butt! and if Mario fails then Megaman won't miss his target! xD
I want Charizard! Mega Charizard!!
Yes, Mega Man will beat everyone alongside Mario. Together, they are the gaming legends and can beat anyone in their path!

Mega Charizard for the win! :D What about Mega Mewtwo?! We need Mega Mewtwo in the game to replace that horrible trash, Lucario.
Nah! Mega Mewtwo looks like crap. I prefer the old Mewtwo looks more bada$$, tbh. Mega Blaziken? :eek:

Reactions: Onett
Yes, Mega Man will beat everyone alongside Mario. Together, they are the gaming legends and can beat anyone in their path!
What about Mega Man X? Seeing him would be really cool! Mega Man X could be Mega Man's transformation!

Lucario is anything but trash, and has better chance of showing up now that he has a mega evolution.
I wouldn't be mad though if they added Mewtwo back lol.

Reactions: Onett
Nah! Mega Mewtwo looks like crap. I prefer the old Mewtwo looks more bada$$, tbh. Mega Blaziken? :eek:
Give this man a medal. Mega Blaziken would make sense! Good thinking, Dilawer, good thinking. Also, Mega Man turning into Mega Man X is a bad idea. Aren't they both different Mega Mans, Corey?

Give this man a medal. Mega Blaziken would make sense! Good thinking, Dilawer, good thinking. Also, Mega Man turning into Mega Man X is a bad idea. Aren't they both different Mega Mans, Corey?
Yeah, they are both different Mega Mans... But it would still be interesting, huh? Mega Man X is wicked awesome and seeing him in the game would make my life. :eek:

I want Shadow! *-* Or Mega Blaziken! :D Or anything cool, that isn't wasting somebody else's place! :p

I'm hoping they don't reveal Pacman. There've been rumors floating around the internet saying he's next but I don't think he'll be a good fit tbh.

yeah, that would suck! :p I'm I seriously only one hoping for Sakurai to add himself? xD Oh, yeah that would be wasting space... xD Still hoping for another troll character. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back