Who do You Think Will be Revealed Next Month?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was her name? I saw she will be on Super Mario 3D World but I don't remember the name...
She is in Super Mario 3D World ? Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy after that she became reoccurring so I will really want her on the roster, a wonderful character, she was my favorite on Mario Kart Wii

She is in Super Mario 3D World ? Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy after that she became reoccurring so I will really want her on the roster, a wonderful character, she was my favorite on Mario Kart Wii

I will make a thread

I haven't thought about that, I just like Tails more than Sonic :oops:. I know this might sound odd but I want Rosalina in the Super Smash Bros. roster :) I know that I say to much Mario character but she is one I will gladly want on the roster :)
rosalina_debut_on_ssbb_by_jmr_mobius_1-d33ocfi.jpg
Don't count on it as she basically looks like a different version of Peach. Yeah, I know that she isn't the same type of character but you get the idea.

Don't count on it as she basically looks like a different version of Peach. Yeah, I know that she isn't the same type of character but you get the idea.

Well, yeah, you're right.
Daisy has more chances than her actually.

Well, yeah, you're right.
Daisy has more chances than her actually.
Yeah, I was thinking that. I assume you mean Daisy as a separate character rather than just alternate coloration?

Actually no, Rosalina have the spin ability that Mario had in Super Mario Galaxy, I think if they were to incorporate Rosalina she would be easier to produce than Daisy.

Actually no, Rosalina have the spin ability that Mario had in Super Mario Galaxy, I think if they were to incorporate Rosalina she would be easier to produce than Daisy.
eh, that's debateable. In any case, with so many Mario characters as is, it'd be crazy if they were to add yet another Mario character imo

I am curious about how they will add pokémon trainer to the rooster
will it be a new one from an other generation or just the last one from brawl making a return .
anyway I'm really waiting for this !

I am curious about how they will add pokémon trainer to the rooster
will it be a new one from an other generation or just the last one from brawl making a return .
anyway I'm really waiting for this !
Well that's a pretty interesting topic you pulled out there, I am also looking forward to see how Pokemon Trainer will look, maybe he won't be included in roster since they haven't announced him..yet, hopefully they will.

Well that's a pretty interesting topic you pulled out there, I am also looking forward to see how Pokemon Trainer will look, maybe he won't be included in roster since they haven't announced him..yet, hopefully they will.
Maybe there'll be character customization for pokemon trainer :O So maybe you could have Red like in Brawl, but you can also choose to have a different look for the trainer

what about Red getting a Mega Charizard as a final smash !

Maybe there'll be character customization for pokemon trainer :O So maybe you could have Red like in Brawl, but you can also choose to have a different look for the trainer
I think you could have do that in Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii), it have different skins (colors) you could have change your character.

I think you could have do that in Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii), it have different skins (colors) you could have change your character.
Character customization in some way has been confirmed. We just don't know to what extent it'll be available.

what about Red getting a Mega Charizard as a final smash !
First off, which one lol Second, it wouldn't be fair to alienate the other pokemon (Squirtle and Ivysaur) which don't have the option to megaevolve :p

First off, which one lol Second, it wouldn't be fair to alienate the other pokemon (Squirtle and Ivysaur) which don't have the option to megaevolve :p
Yeah you're right but I was thinking about how they should add another final smash called transformation
where characters gain power for a limited time ( like Wario man ) for example mario's first final smash would be the usual double fireballs and the new would let him transform into fire mario and get all sort of powered fiery moves . and that implies for charizard I think.

Yeah you're right but I was thinking about how they should add another final smash called transformation
where characters gain power for a limited time ( like Wario man ) for example mario's first final smash would be the usual double fireballs and the new would let him transform into fire mario and get all sort of powered fiery moves . and that implies for charizard I think.
I'm not sure they'd want to add TWO final smashes into it. I foresee potential problems with that idea....I mean, for example, how would they map the controls so that you choose with one to go with?

I'm not sure they'd want to add TWO final smashes into it. I foresee potential problems with that idea....I mean, for example, how would they map the controls so that you choose with one to go with?

I don't like the idea... But something like that was for Samus on Super Smash Bros Brawl I think.

I don't like the idea... But something like that was for Samus on Super Smash Bros Brawl I think.
Yeah, I don't like the idea either. And the difference there is that that was two separate characters in a way and both were kinda equal to one another. Same couldn't be applied with regular charizard and mega charizard

id go with shadow thats whate i want to come and want to come and i think shadow would ne a good peson to yous i love shadow a lpt i mean a lot and so i think i should be shadow thats whate i think

I'd love to see Majora's Mask Link as a playable character, as I feel like he'd be really fun to use.
He would have the ability to switch masks at will, and in turn he would gain the abilities exclusive to the mask. He'd be a really diverse character with a lot of moves at his disposal.

id go with shadow thats whate i want to come and want to come and i think shadow would ne a good peson to yous i love shadow a lpt i mean a lot and so i think i should be shadow thats whate i think

Please don't revive two-year old threads that were made before the game was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back