Who do You Think Will be Revealed Next Month?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that would suck! :p I'm I seriously only one hoping for Sakurai to add himself? xD Oh, yeah that would be wasting space... xD Still hoping for another troll character. :D
Sakurai adding himself would be troll. But not as troll as if Reggie and Iwata were added to the game :p

IWATA! YOU GENIUS! I want Miyamoto in Mario suit. Or Reggie. Just can't forget the line: My name is Reggie. I'm about kicking <censored>. I'm about taking names. And we're about making games. EPIC *-* Still like Iwata's line about kicking Reggie's you-know-what more! :D

IWATA! YOU GENIUS! I want Miyamoto in Mario suit. Or Reggie. Just can't forget the line: My name is Reggie. I'm about kicking a$$. I'm about taking names. And we're about making games. EPIC *-* Still like Iwata's line about kicking Reggie's you-know-what more! :D
Maybe if they make regular Mii as a character somehow, it could be possible :p If they somehow did that, THEN you could have the Nintendo executives in the game haha (through "character customization")

Yeah! Using a Mii character would be awesome!

I've contemplated the idea of Mii character before in the past lol but the thing is what would you do for the moveset?

I want Shadow! *-* Or Mega Blaziken! :D Or anything cool, that isn't wasting somebody else's place! :p
I wish I can see Tails in the Super Smash roster but I doubt he will be added :(

Sonic is probably the only SEGA character being added. They don't particularly care for adding many 3rd party characters if you think about it.

Sonic is probably the only SEGA character being added. They don't particularly care for adding many 3rd party characters if you think about it.
Yeah, I realize that when watching the Super Smash Bros. Brawl character roster, but still it would be cool to see Tails.

Yeah, I realize that when watching the Super Smash Bros. Brawl character roster, but still it would be cool to see Tails.
It *would* be interesting...I mean Tails would have a different moveset to offer and wouldn't necessarily be a clone of Sonic.

It *would* be interesting...I mean Tails would have a different moveset to offer and wouldn't necessarily be a clone of Sonic.
Yeah, he will bring a different feel to the roster as the comparison to other characters.

Yeah, he will bring a different feel to the roster as the comparison to other characters.
The main thing that would prevent him from showing up in the roster is that Sonic isn't exactly one of Nintendo's major characters. Main reason Sonic is even in this is probably because he occasionally comes up on Nintendo consoles.

The main thing that would prevent him from showing up in the roster is that Sonic isn't exactly one of Nintendo's major characters. Main reason Sonic is even in this is probably because he occasionally comes up on Nintendo consoles.
He comes up often enough, not counting Generations his last two games were Nintendo exclusive. Unfortunately though the version of Generations Ninty got was the most botched.

Actually @naagza 's idea of Mii is actually amazing! We could play as preset Miis (Miyamoto, Reggie, Iwata) or ourselves! :p Or if you're me some stupid Mii you created.

What about a Shin Megami Tensei character?

--> Shin Megami Tensei IV
--> Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem

I want Fludd to be in it!

I want Fludd to be in it!
Fludd might be a cool item if that's what you mean. I can't see having a FLUDD mario as a character though.

Fludd might be a cool item if that's what you mean. I can't see having a FLUDD mario as a character though.
FLUDD mario is already in it in a sense. It's his down special. gg we don't need another mario now do we :p

I read some people want more Sonic characters (Tails, Shadow or Knuckles)
Honestly I'm really happy about Sonic being in the game, but more that one will break the special thing of third character honestly.

I read some people want more Sonic characters (Tails, Shadow or Knuckles)
Honestly I'm really happy about Sonic being in the game, but more that one will break the special thing of third character honestly.
I haven't thought about that, I just like Tails more than Sonic :oops:. I know this might sound odd but I want Rosalina in the Super Smash Bros. roster :) I know that I say to much Mario character but she is one I will gladly want on the roster :)
rosalina_debut_on_ssbb_by_jmr_mobius_1-d33ocfi.jpg

I haven't thought about that, I just like Tails more than Sonic :oops:. I know this might sound odd but I want Rosalina in the Super Smash Bros. roster :) I know that I say to much Mario character but she is one I will gladly want on the roster :)
rosalina_debut_on_ssbb_by_jmr_mobius_1-d33ocfi.jpg

What was her name? I saw she will be on Super Mario 3D World but I don't remember the name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back