who has played all the smash bros games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Has anyone played or owned all the super smash bros games and which game of smash bros is the best game i have only played smash bros for the n64 and the game for the Wii

Same here I only played the N64 version and the Wii one too :)

I've only played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and that was at a friend's house, :eek:

I've played Brawl and also Melee at a friend's house. For curiosity sake I tried out N64 version on an emulator, but didn't like it so much...the lack of side specials thoroughly annoyed me.

I've owned Melee when I was 5 and playd Brawl at my Cousin's and playeed N64 Version on a mulator was OK decnt to say overall Melee was definitely better to me.

Melee had the best artstyle imo...idk there's something about cartoonish artstyle that just appeals to me. I don't particularly care for the realistic thing they started going for starting with Brawl.

I have played all of the games in the series. And I'll be playing both Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U in the future when it's released as well.

I have played all of the games in the series. And I'll be playing both Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U in the future when it's released as well.
What's the point of getting both? To be able to play all the stages? I mean both will have same roster and all...

What's the point of getting both? To be able to play all the stages? I mean both will have same roster and all...
The point is that I can play Super Smash Bros. on the go on a handheld and Super Smash Bros. at home on a console.

The point is that I can play Super Smash Bros. on the go on a handheld and Super Smash Bros. at home on a console.
ohhh that makes sense. So basically so you have the best of both worlds. For on the go, and for legit HD experience when not on the go

Reactions: Onett
ohhh that makes sense. So basically so you have the best of both worlds. For on the go, and for legit HD experience when not on the go
Exactly! :D

Subspace Emissary was a toughie (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) but I loved the challenge the game broght, I have a question, will the new Super Smash Bros. have a story mode or something like Subspace Emissary ?

What Super smash bros. Game do you guys thinks is best? I think that it is the Wii version. What about you?

I've only played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and that was at a friend's house, :eek:

Same situation :p

Subspace Emissary was a toughie (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) but I loved the challenge the game broght, I have a question, will the new Super Smash Bros. have a story mode or something like Subspace Emissary ?
Subspace Emissary will not return. It will be like the Melee adventure mode.

They don't wanted to make a story mode because people will upload the cinematic and ruin the story.

What they mean: We're really lazy to do that :D

They don't wanted to make a story mode because people will upload the cinematic and ruin the story.

What they mean: We're really lazy to do that :D
Hey, Sakurai is legit. I doubt laziness would actually have caused that....but yeah, tbh I think I may have first seen the story mode on the internet :p

Well that will still work, I don't mind once I have a little substantial adventure/mini game to play :)

As long as they have the collectable trophies thing of some kind....I'm definitely happy :p Trying to collect 'em all was always a fun thing to try with Brawl

I've played all three, and plan on getting the new ones, and I think Melee is by far the best one.

Back