who has played all the smash bros games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
I've also played all 3 of the existing games. I love everyone of them equally and really don't have a favorite.

I plan to pick up the 3DS version of the fourth game a few days after it comes out. :)

As long as they have the collectable trophies thing of some kind....I'm definitely happy :p Trying to collect 'em all was always a fun thing to try with Brawl
Oh right that was very fun, the coin launcher (not sure if that was the name) was a very fun mini-game, I also enjoyed collecting trophies and soundtracks.

Oh right that was very fun, the coin launcher (not sure if that was the name) was a very fun mini-game, I also enjoyed collecting trophies and soundtracks.
Yeah definitely. Plus, the All-Star mode trophies with the final smashes looked amazing for most if not all of them. I really wonder how SSB4 is going to go about that lol

@Marc
Tournaments? :D

@Marc
Tournaments? :D
lol how would that work. Nintendo Wii isn't exactly known for really awesome online multiplayer capabilities... :p

lol how would that work. Nintendo Wii isn't exactly known for really awesome online multiplayer capabilities... :p

I'm asking for SSB4 tournaments :D

I'm asking for SSB4 tournaments :D
Well, that's still assuming online multiplayer works out well. I'm not sure how Wii U is with that, maybe it's better idk

Actually I played Online multiplayer with Super Smash Bros. Brawl and it wasn't bad, not sure if that was only me, I played several times over and didn't have much of a sour experience.
Yeah definitely. Plus, the All-Star mode trophies with the final smashes looked amazing for most if not all of them. I really wonder how SSB4 is going to go about that lol
Well we will just how to wait and see what the outcome of Super Smash Bros. 4 is.

Actually I played Online multiplayer with Super Smash Bros. Brawl and it wasn't bad, not sure if that was only me, I played several times over and didn't have much of a sour experience.

Well we will just how to wait and see what the outcome of Super Smash Bros. 4 is.
There were a bunch of complaints with the online multiplayer for Brawl as far as I know. 3DS multiplayer for Kid Icarus: Uprising is legit though

There were a bunch of complaints with the online multiplayer for Brawl as far as I know. 3DS multiplayer for Kid Icarus: Uprising is legit though
Wow, I have heard of those complains but never experienced it to an extent that it will dissatisfy my gameplay, that's good, Nintendo seems to be improving so I hope ,if they do add online multiplayer, it will be good not like the online play in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Wow, I have heard of those complains but never experienced it to an extent that it will dissatisfy my gameplay, that's good, Nintendo seems to be improving so I hope ,if they do add online multiplayer, it will be good not like the online play in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Yeah, the multiplayer was good for Kid Icarus: Uprising. I mean, the only time I've experienced lag was when there were HUUUGE weapon projectile animations all over the place. Connection speed was awesome, although match-making could have used some work perhaps as the opponents I'd go against were either ridiculously easy or ridiculously hard (mostly easy). I'm pretty sure many of them were bots tbh

Yeah, the multiplayer was good for Kid Icarus: Uprising. I mean, the only time I've experienced lag was when there were HUUUGE weapon projectile animations all over the place. Connection speed was awesome, although match-making could have used some work perhaps as the opponents I'd go against were either ridiculously easy or ridiculously hard (mostly easy). I'm pretty sure many of them were bots tbh
Yeah well lets just hope for the best for Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the 3DS/Wii U online's play function.

Yeah well lets just hope for the best for Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the 3DS/Wii U online's play function.
Yeah definitely, and I have faith it'll be good. I mean, Sakurai has already had experience with 3DS multiplayer stuff from Kid Icarus and I bet the Wii U is more powerful and all so it'll make life easier for Sakurai to make it work

Yeah definitely, and I have faith it'll be good. I mean, Sakurai has already had experience with 3DS multiplayer stuff from Kid Icarus and I bet the Wii U is more powerful and all so it'll make life easier for Sakurai to make it work

But that doesn't mean the servers will work like they work for Kid Icarus...
I mean, at start there can be a lot of lag for 3DS version.

But that doesn't mean the servers will work like they work for Kid Icarus...
I mean, at start there can be a lot of lag for 3DS version.
Ahhh, I don't even wanna think that there will be lags for the 3DS version :(

Ahhh, I don't even wanna think that there will be lags for the 3DS version :(

Well, you can still find lag on Pokémon X/Y, so what will happens on Christmas then?

Well, you can still find lag on Pokémon X/Y, so what will happens on Christmas then?
I understand the first part of your sentence and well that sure does sucks, but games lag here and there, I just hate when its all the time.

I don't understand your question..

I understand the first part of your sentence and well that sure does sucks, but games lag here and there, I just hate when its all the time.

I don't understand your question..

A lot of parents will gift the game with a 2DS on Christmas...
Solution: LAG EVERYWHERE!

A lot of parents will gift the game with a 2DS on Christmas...
Solution: LAG EVERYWHERE!
Oh, I understand now a lot of 2DS will be gifted this year with Pokemon X/Pokemon Y.

Yes, lags are everywhere in gaming. @Erixsan do you plan to play all the Super Smash Bros. games one day ?

Oh, I understand now a lot of 2DS will be gifted this year with Pokemon X/Pokemon Y.

Yes, lags are everywhere in gaming. @Erixsan do you plan to play all the Super Smash Bros. games one day ?

If I have money for it, yes.

Back