who has played all the smash bros games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
If I have money for it, yes.
Well there always the emulator option, except for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Well there always the emulator option, except for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

The real exception would be the new Super Smash Bros...

Super Mario Smash Bros. Brawl is fully emulable.

The real exception would be the new Super Smash Bros...

Super Mario Smash Bros. Brawl is fully emulable.
:eek: Really, I had no idea it was, I have the game for the Wii so I never was interested in searching the game to see if it is emulate-able.

:eek: Really, I had no idea it was, I have the game for the Wii so I never was interested in searching the game to see if it is emulate-able.

The Wii can be totally emulated sadly.

Reactions: ShinyLatios and Reece
I only played the wii one it was pretty fun but I cant wait for the 3ds and wii u one to come out cause they added new characters like wii fit trainer , mega man, etc <3

Yeah, Wii is emulateable on PC, but the extent of it is pretty low to be honest. There's a really low frame rate with games played on the one working Wii emulator out there

I have not played all of the super smash bros game , but I remeber I had played one super smash bros game on my friends wii. Fun :)

I have not played all of the super smash bros game , but I remeber I had played one super smash bros game on my friends wii. Fun :)
So, you played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I love that game, if it was your first, I think it was a great way to begin the Super Smash Bros. series.

So, you played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I love that game, if it was your first, I think it was a great way to begin the Super Smash Bros. series.
Yeah, definitely. I think Brawl is oriented toward casual gamers (and it seems implied given some Iwata interviews regarding the introduction of Final Smashes), while Melee is more fast-paced and probably more competitive with stuff like L-canceling and all that.

Yeah, definitely. I think Brawl is oriented toward casual gamers (and it seems implied given some Iwata interviews regarding the introduction of Final Smashes), while Melee is more fast-paced and probably more competitive with stuff like L-canceling and all that.
I played Super Smash Bros. Melee a long time ago, I honestly quite remember its gameplay but a lot of people are stating that they want the new Super Smash Bros. to stray more to Melee than Brawl, I don't really see a difference, but yeah Brawl is definitely a best way to start the Super Smash Bros. series.

I played Super Smash Bros. Melee a long time ago, I honestly quite remember its gameplay but a lot of people are stating that they want the new Super Smash Bros. to stray more to Melee than Brawl, I don't really see a difference, but yeah Brawl is definitely a best way to start the Super Smash Bros. series.
Yeah, from what I hear, in terms of pacing SSB4 will be a middle-ground between the fast-paced Melee gameplay and the floaty Brawl gameplay. So it'll hopefully appeal to both sides of the spectrum

Yeah, from what I hear, in terms of pacing SSB4 will be a middle-ground between the fast-paced Melee gameplay and the floaty Brawl gameplay. So it'll hopefully appeal to both sides of the spectrum
Yup, I don't mind, whatever way they decide to develop the game is totally fine with me, I am sure that whatever they decide I will like it nonetheless.

Yup, I don't mind, whatever way they decide to develop the game is totally fine with me, I am sure that whatever they decide I will like it nonetheless.
Yeah, same. I mean already with what they've shown of the gameplay and screenshots and all that it looks like it'll be a really good game haha.

I've only played Brawl on the Wii. It was a pretty fun game, so when I heard of the new Smash Brothers game, I was like, "I wants it :hungry:". So I only played one, sadly.

Reactions: Reece
I've only played Brawl on the Wii. It was a pretty fun game, so when I heard of the new Smash Brothers game, I was like, "I wants it :hungry:". So I only played one, sadly.
Are you getting it for Wii U or 3DS? :D Either way, I bet you'll end up enjoying it haha I really like the look of the new game based on the screenshots so far

Are you getting it for Wii U or 3DS? :D Either way, I bet you'll end up enjoying it haha I really like the look of the new game based on the screenshots so far
Probably Wii U. Since I have a Wii U it'll be nice to have more games for it. It has better graphics too, right? Also the 3DS version has tiny people lol.

Probably Wii U. Since I have a Wii U it'll be nice to have more games for it. It has better graphics too, right? Also the 3DS version has tiny people lol.
Yes, Wii U has better graphics technically, but I don't think it'll ruin the gameplay for 3DS though. Even with the tiny people complaint, I'm sure Nintendo will come up with some way to make it legit

I have played all the smash bros. games and I have collected all the fighters in only the super smash bros. brawl

I have played all the smash bros. games and I have collected all the fighters in only the super smash bros. brawl
Yeah, in the original N64 Smash Bros. it's kinda hard to recruit some of the characters....I've tried via emulator one time and some of those unlock methods are kinda annoying for me :p

I know right on the super smash bros melee game I some how found young link and that was easy for me the first time but I could never find mewtwo and somehow I found pichu but it was hard as crap

Back