who has played all the smash bros games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
I know right on the super smash bros melee game I some how found young link and that was easy for me the first time but I could never find mewtwo and somehow I found pichu but it was hard as crap
Yeah, and then you've got Brawl which makes it easy to unlock the characters if you don't want to do it by the usual methods, just by completing the storyline of the Subspace Emissary

Yeah, and then you've got Brawl which makes it easy to unlock the characters if you don't want to do it by the usual methods, just by completing the storyline of the Subspace Emissary

Yeah I am actually surprised that when all the fighters were standing in front of tabu and he was preparing his attack for the second time they made sonic spin dash in and destroy his wings and wave his hand with his index finger up

Yeah I am actually surprised that when all the fighters were standing in front of tabu and he was preparing his attack for the second time they made sonic spin dash in and destroy his wings and wave his hand with his index finger up
Well, they had to figure out some way that would make sense to stop Tabuu from successfully doing that attack again or it'd basically be a huge repeat of what you just did to get up to him again :p

I know but wasn't it cool I mean seriously he came out of nowhere saving the day like always and how did he get there any ways did tails fly him there or did he fly there using his super form or did one of the portals appear where he lives

I know but wasn't it cool I mean seriously he came out of nowhere saving the day like always and how did he get there any ways did tails fly him there or did he fly there using his super form or did one of the portals appear where he lives
Uhhh this is a separate universe altogether. In case you didn't notice, all the characters are pretty much trophies that are animated somehow, so Sonic is no exception more than likely. It's not actually Sonic

Yeah it is it's just that the worlds are put together and they had a curse placed on them that whenever they lose a battle they turn into trophies

Yeah it is it's just that the worlds are put together and they had a curse placed on them that whenever they lose a battle they turn into trophies
I honestly don't think it's a curse put on them that causes that. I'm pretty sure they're just trophies from the start that were somehow animated by some mysterious force

well im just gonna stick to my theory of the curse and loses and your theory may just be right

I have played all but. N64

I've played all of them. I've played Smash 64 the least at a friends a long time ago. I played Melee at home and at a cousin's house. I've played Brawl at home and at a friend's house. I played the Wii U version at a friend's and I played the 3DS version at home. I probably played Brawl or Smash for 3DS the longest though I now thing Brawl isn't a good game when I played a few matches against a CPU.

I have played all, but right now I just own Brawl, and both versions of Smash4.
I played 64 when I was a kid on the N64 of my aunt. I played as Link.

I've played ALL of them, including Project M... But I've only owned Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I've played all of the games in the Super Smash Bros series with the exception of SSBM. I only own Sm4sh although I was introduced into the series with Brawl from a friend. I still hope to try Melee at some point since I've always heard it was the most competitive of all the games.

Back