SSB Who Is You Favorite Newcomer in Smash 4?

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
RichGamerton

RichGamerton

Run Home To Mama Now
Towns Folk
Out of all The Newcomers in Smash 4, which one is you Favorite? My favorite would have to be Shell. The different modes of the Monday adds a new level of gameplay to the roster and his Final Smash has Duncan in it so you can't go wrong with that. Your turn :)

Do you mean Shulk? Hard to tell. As for mine, I'd say Greninja. He's a really cool character to play as with his ninja moveset and his final smash is pretty decent too.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
@ShinyLatios Yeah I meant Shulk and Monado. I have this annoying auto correct :-/

Reactions: blinboy and Slayerpon Tatsu
Pac-man

Well as my picture states it is Robin, however, I do aslo love Lucina, Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager.

My favorite newcomer is Mega Man. The game Mega Man Anniversary Collection is what got me into my appreciation for Mega Man. He's my main in the new Smash Bros., and I love his moveset. Sakurai has really done well programming him and he's a really good character to me.

I like Megaman and Rosalina and Luma the best out of the newcomers although a lot of preexisting characters got lot of better moves too. For instance Toon Link and Samus' neutral airs and Pit all around got better so it's easier to KO with him. Pac Man is also really good with everything he needs to beat opponents, usually with fruit and his side special.

For me it is a tie between Mega Man and Shulk. Both of them got fantastic movesets, and I like to play as them both. I also like little mac because of the one hit ko punch (it was a good mechanic). Pac-Man is also very good, and my little Brother mains him and villager, another great newcomer. Duck hunt duo and dark pit is really good to, but dark pit is kind of a pit clone. Luucina is also a clone, but I like her to. But Robin and Bowser jr are great original characters, and they rock! And we must not forget the awesomeness of Greninja and rosalina!!

I just realized that i mentioned all newcomers...

It's hard between Mega man, Bowser Jr, and Dark Pit. Mega man because he's awesome and has allot of boss weapons to make him unique. Bowser Jr. for the clown car uniqueness and he's awesome, and Dark Pit ( Pitoo ) because he is awesome too!

My favorite would be Bowser Jr.

It was a pretty cool idea to have him fight in his Koopa Clown Car, and for his alternate characters to be the Koopalings for those people who remember them and were fans. Bower Jr. 's attacks are also pretty cool and unique. My favorite Koopaling to use is Iggy. Bowser Jr. is my second favorite smasher in the game, the first being Luigi. He may not be the best, but Bowser Jr. is awesome!

My fav is Palutena

She is powerful and has a large variety of moves. All her customs are unlocked from the beggining just like Mii fighters. He he I love the up smash.

Mine is Greeninja and the Villager because even though I haven't played SSB wii u, I seen Greeninja's combat abilty online and they looks pretty fun to use and I love his final smash and with the Villager, he was my favorite character to use on the demo version of SSB 3ds.

Palutena is a nice addition to the roster. But my least favourite though, is Rosalina and Luma. Don't get me wrong, I love Rosie and Lil' Luma. It's just that both of them replaced my mains in Melee and Brawl, the Ice Climbers. :c

I like 'em all, but my favorite would have to be Villager. He's got a fun array of moves like his Pocket and Timber (who doesn't like using them?), he's got a cool Final Smash (one of my favorites), and I used him the most back when I had the demo. Plus, he's really cute.

....No, I'm not saying all that because I'm afraid he'll pop out and eviscerate me. :nailbiting: That's ridiculous, there's no way that could - why do I hear footsteps? Oh god NOOOO!! :eek:.

Mine would be Greninja. Glad the pokemon was added in the game; it's quick on it's feet and can execute attacks in one swoop. Some of it's attacks are from Pokemon X/Y, that are used in Smash such as the Water Shiruken, and that's pretty cool.

I´d say the villager
i am good in kicking butt while using him

Shulk. I just really feel it with him

Reactions: Spikethestealthy
Bowser jr and Greninja! Newcomers from my two favorite franchises Mario and pkmn! :cool::headphone: ^_^ they are like a boss! And kick butt really like a pro!

Reactions: Mikaya
I like shulk and his ability to adapt to different characters different fighting styles. Not to mention, he has the best alt. costume ever! Going naked. XD

I love wii fit trainer! With the way she (or he) moves, playing with her feels a little awkward the first few times, but I love her up special and her final smash. She's pretty awesome once you get the hang of her

Back