SSB Who Is You Favorite Newcomer in Smash 4?

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
My favorite is Duck Hunt.

I like how he is very different than other characters and I think it's cool that one of the first ever (popular) Nintendo people got in even though he hasn't really had a super great game recently.

I liked very much the Megaman as also Shulk .

My favorite ssb4 newcomer is Pac-Man

Mega Man, Greninja, Villager

My favorite would be Bowser Jr.
It was a pretty cool idea to have him fight in his Koopa Clown Car, and for his alternate characters to be the Koopalings for those people who remember them and were fans. Bower Jr. 's attacks are also pretty cool and unique.

I agree. I wonder why they didn't extend this concept to Ness; employing Lucas' skins for a few of his alternates. They had similar powers, and their final smash was identical.

Last edited:
Mine is bowser jr. as well, I'm good with him and his kin.

My favorite newcomer is either Rosalina or Palutena. But I even like a lot more of the newbies aside from them.... Iggy, Wendy, Wii Fit Trainer, Greninja... you could say I like them all!

Lucario of course

Lucario of course
That would be a newcomer if this was about Smash Bros. Brawl. lol

My favorite newcomer to smash is Shulk. But not oonly shulk also Pac-man those are my 2 favorite newcomers in smash.

It would be either Lucina or Dark Pit

robin all the way

My favorites are Bowser Jr.,Greninja and Pac-Man.I found their movesets to be very unique and fun to use,while liking the sole factor that they're in the game(At first,I didn't want Pac-Man because I thought they'd would go with his new modern design,but I'm glad it was the classic design).I also have some likes for Robin,Villager,Duck Hunt,Shulk,Mega Man...Actually,I guess you can say I like all of the newcomers in Smash 4,but for me,Bowser Jr.,Greninja and Pac-Man are my personal favorites out of them all. :D

To be honest, I was really excited to play as Pac Man. I got the game on the night it came out and played in a small tournament in Gamestop and when I played the demo I just kept mashing the button to choose Pac Man even though I knew that I couldn't play as him. :D

I honestly love villager, when playing with friends! All of his attacks are so deadly (yet hard to land) . Also it's fun to pocket an item and then KO someone at the absolute last minute. :D. When playing online though, I love to use Robin. His ranged attacks always catch people by surprise and you can take advantage of it. :D

I really like Greninja just because he is just so fast and dodgy. For instans he can use he's side B to quickly move around the stage and also recover when he is almost blasted to oblivion. Also his air down A is really handy especially when you hit someone because you can keep ussing it again and again. In short he is just really good at dodging and moving around stage;).

Greninja's fast and cool moves impressed me but I also liked Palutena much

Reactions: RobotWizard
Palutena is also really fast, easy and fun to play especially her special moves and final smash;).

Agree, her final smash is really something

Reactions: RobotWizard
Robin & Lucina! I was kind of surprise to see Villager. Didn't see that one coming

Back