SSB Who Is You Favorite Newcomer in Smash 4?

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
Unpopular opinion: My favorite newcomers are Little Mac and Robin. I like Little Mac for his easy KOs, even though mostly everyone hates his move sets. I like all the Fire Emblem characters, and I just like Robin's move set, it feels like it's more skill based to get a actual high-damage hit, but it feels more satisfying when you land it. Megaman and Lucina are also pretty good, but I never really took off with them.

Wii Fit trainer has the most ridiculous move set in the game. you don't see anything like her in the game and the new male fit trainer will make her so much fun to troll with

I like Villager because he is awesome but I also really like Wii fit trainer, Shulk, Little Mac, Pac-Man, MegaMan, ... yah i think you get the point. I like almost every newcomer.

Robin and Greninja definitely, but I'm glad they finally added Mega Man :D

Lucas uses Duster's Rope Snake from MOTHER 3 to perform a Tether Recovery. The Rope Snake is also a taunt, where Lucas looks at the snake and argues with it. Lucas also utilizes Duster's Rope Snake for his grabs, giving him a ranged grab, much likelink samus, and olimair. I can't wait for dlc

Rosalina & Luma <3 If you get the hang of it they're tough to beat. And Luma hits pretty hard.
I like how floaty she is tbh. I think she was top tier a while back but I haven't checked lately.

Second favorite would probably be Greninja, he was all I played when I first got the game. His recovery is kind of weird to get used to though, sometimes I'll do side b when I meant to do up b >_> (then again maybe I just fail LOL) But in general I like how speedy he is and his shuriken is pretty annoying to face so that's always a plus hehe. Just spam that stuff until they get to 50% and then go from there ~

Last edited:
My favorite newcomer in Smash 4 has got to be Mega Man. At first, I wasn't really surprised to see him, but after I began to use him, I liked him alot. In fact, I liked him so much, I decided to give his games another try since they are ridiculously hard for me.

Hmm, I don't really like any of the newcomers that appear in SSB4, except maybe Sheik and Mewtwo. Sheik is an awesome ninja that is too awesome!! Even her normal attack is cool and quite powerul. The special is awesome with the needles and Light Arrow can wreck harvoc! Mewtwo has a great special that rekt everybody!!!

Hmm, I don't really like any of the newcomers that appear in SSB4, except maybe Sheik and Mewtwo. Sheik is an awesome ninja that is too awesome!! Even her normal attack is cool and quite powerul. The special is awesome with the needles and Light Arrow can wreck harvoc! Mewtwo has a great special that rekt everybody!!!
Well not to offend you or anything but Sheik was in Brawl and Melee >.<

Well not to offend you or anything but Sheik was in Brawl and Melee >.<
My mind is messed up today >.>
EDIT: I meant as a single character, before she was part of Zelda. I got you :sneaky:

My mind is messed up today >.>
EDIT: I meant as a single character, before she was part of Zelda. I got you :sneaky:
Well yes but she was a playable character in past games and you didnt specify SO I GOT U HUEHUEHUEHUEH:sneaky:

Out of all The Newcomers in Smash 4, which one is you Favorite? My favorite would have to be Shell. The different modes of the Monday adds a new level of gameplay to the roster and his Final Smash has Duncan in it so you can't go wrong with that. Your turn :)
My favorite newcomer is Pac Man. His side special can really mess up opponents, quickly flying in curves if you make him. It is also an iconic move that stays true to his character that shows him eating pellets. His down special can make things hectic for recovering foes if used with good timing from the air. You can get yourself meteor smashed by that fire hydrant! He can throw those items from different Namco games at foes by using your standard special attack, with differing effects. One of his taunt has more than a handful of references from old Namco games. Pac Man is a very interesting character for Smash.

Reactions: RichGamerton and Derplink_:3
My favorites newcomers are Villager cause his character is very unique compared to all the fighters because of his fighting style of using common items(turnips, net, slingshot,punching gloves,etc.), and more obviously PAC MAN! When I first got the game Pac Man was my very first main and his abilities are unique as well especially the fruits/stuff.

My favorite would have to be villager, he is so creative and I love his play style. You can use the Lloid rockets and play as him in unique ways. I also never expected a character like Villager in Smash Bros.

My favorite newcomer was also Shulk. I really liked his smash trailer too! Back slash and I'm really feeling it! Oh, it brings back a lot of Xenoblade Chronicles nostalgia. Nobody shall touch my Shulk!

Back