SSB Who Is You Favorite Newcomer in Smash 4?

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
I honestly love villager, when playing with friends! All of his attacks are so deadly (yet hard to land) . Also it's fun to pocket an item and then KO someone at the absolute last minute. :D. When playing online though, I love to use Robin. His ranged attacks always catch people by surprise and you can take advantage of it. :D
Haha then your just like me rawrrie:D

Reactions: 3823
Between all of the newcomers may favorites are in the order I main: Rosalina and luma(I love the option of seperately controlling to characters as well as not having your up special hindered), Greninja (his moveset gives him more of an ninja feel), Bowser Jr. (His beefiness's son is very diverse in his clown car) and Duck Hunt (he may be a tricky chacter to master but onec you get the hang of those three your impossible to beat).

My two favorites are Little Mac and Shulk. Both are long range, which fits my style, and both have counter, whcih can be devastating sometimes. Little Mac is ridiculously fast, in both running speed and attack speed; however, if you accidentally Side B off the stage, you're dead, and his recovery is terrible. The recovery part is the same with Shulk.

I don’t think many people expected that Bowser Jr. would fight inside the Koopa Clown Car, but it’s brilliantly executed and makes him one of the most intriguing fighters in the game. Again, while Bowser Jr. does expand the ever-inflating number of Mario representatives, his move set allows him to truly stand out. Add to that the fact that his unique alternate costumes feature the seven Koopalings as almost completely separate characters and you’ve got another newcomer that has clearly had an awful lot of love and attention paid to him.

My favorites are Lucina/Rosalina + Luma. I tried maining as Rosalina, but I just felt like she wasn't strong enough, and that the only real way to get a huge KO was the charged up Luma, so I now main as Lucina. She's faster, and it makes me feel much stronger. Plus, Fire Emblem is my favorite game series. :cat:

id say Villiger even though I hate him because he is over powered he is still a good character to play as and is great to troll your friends like mask has almost never lost with him and he should be nerfed in my opinion but hes got a really good move set and that's my opinion if u disagree with my statement on villiger and think villiger is better for different reasons post why im interested in your thoughts my opinion.

I would say Pit since of his awesome moves and his weapons that he uses in battle plus when i think mewtwo comes into the game through the DLC i think he might be my favourite new comer but i can't say yet until i see his moves.

my favorite new comer to enter smash bros would have to be megaman. his final smash is awesome compared to everyone else when i saw all the megamen combine there power for the first time it really made my day it really made may

I like Shulk as well as Dark Pit and Palutena . They are both have good move sets and uniqueness and I like that very much . I really hope to see more newcomers and I really like that Nintendo is adding more players to smash and I enjoy playing those three. I also like Greninja because while playing him it gives a very ninja feeling which is uncommon in most smash players . I don't list some like Megaman cuz it was just expected for them to be in smash because why wouldn't

I would have to say my favorite newcomer is Bowser Jr. He excited me the most out of all the other newcomers. Though his moveset is a little on the slow side, he is a really good character to use in smash battles, especially in For Glory matches. Not to mention his final smash is almost unavoidable!

My favorite newcomers was Villager I would say the most , his movesets are pretty funny as well as effective especially the pocket move which I really like to troll ( but not too much ) and have fun with . I also like his recovery move with the special up B which makes him float with his balloons . He is the most fun character I have ever played in the Super Smash Bros 4 series !

On the other hand , I don't really hate any of the other newcomers because they are all pretty cool in a way and it is just that I don't know how to effectively play them . But when I do , it will be very fun

well , that's my favorites ;)

I would go with megaman since in the demo i enjoyed playing with him,don't really know if he is a newcomer since i never played a smash game with him in it except the one for the 3ds the demo.His moves and his final smash were awesome.

Most liked for me would be Little Mac, because I like strong melee, fast or slow. (I play Ganondorf a lot.) I also really like Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt because everything of theirs is so unique, but they make bad opponents to fight against, especially if you play melee...

I like Lucina (I just love that Char and Marth was my main in Melee/Brawl, so I didn't have to learn new movesets for her, lol), Wii Fit Trainer and Robin very much. Little Mac is okay and although I love Palutena as a character (like every female character from Nintendo :D :D :D) I just can't play with her. Same with Rosy but since I got her as an amiibo I started to train playing with her.

I really like playing with Luicina and Robin. Partly because they were from one of my favorite game series of all time (Fire Emblem) and they just have great moves except for Lucina until you get more movesets for her. Both Robin and Lucina controlled exactly how I thought they would - not too fast not too strong.

My favorite newcomer would be Dark Pit. Even though he is a clone, literally, I still like him a lot.

Favourite newcomer has got to be the boxer ( forget his name because I have yet to play smash bros ) but its cool to see an actual fighter in the smash series.. like it is a fighting game xD but I still enjoy the old players over the new comers like pikachu link, mario of course, but its still really awesome to have new comers to expand the series, Also I really love greninja since he is now a jewel in the pokemon series! Hope you enjoy playing smash and their old and new comers ! I know I have a still do, Smash is just awesome :p

Either Robin or Little Mac because i have thought for yrs that Little Mac should become part of smash because Punch-Out!! has existed since I think before the first smash /Super smash bros. but also Robin because I love the fact that he has range and Melee which is great. Plus he comes from FEA which was my first 3ds. game

mewtwoo!!
It may not be a newcommer but it's a comeback!
I waited soooooooooooooooo long

The best newcomer i would prefer would probably be little mac. He's a pretty good character if u ask me.

Back