Mario Kart Who is your favorite Mario Kart driver?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
I like the character Yoshi its epic

I find Yoshi to have the best stats for my driving style :D
Fast and agile.

I actually don't have a favorite Mario Kart driver lol...I tend to choose randomly at times.

Bad gameplay strategy. but then again it does bring out the fun :D

Psh with me I don't have to worry too much about "strategy." It's just a matter of staying on the track and holding down the A button (hint: I haven't really done competitive gameplay too much)

My favorite would have to be Yoshi, as he is my favorite Mario character of all time!

Wario of course. He's the only real to life heavyweight racer and since greed is his deal it will certainly represent my lust for coins to stay ahead in races. He also deserves the gold kart pieces for not having his own game in a while. And you just gotta love his color scheme. I don't see why people pick small characters with a lot of acceleration or full on B-Dashers with any type of fast wheel besides Mushroom. The characters don't really matter since they are all classified by weight and they don't have individual stats.

Cool!

Honey Queen.

wiop5f.jpg

I've never really used Honey Queen. I hate to judge, but she seems really off... I've never used her and I never intend to. Thanks for the reply!

Metal Mario for sure ;) (mostly cause he looks cool haha) if I had to choose a player that should have been in Mario kart 7 I think waluigi shouldve made the list.

Yeah I agree when I got Mario Kart 7 I was wondering where he had gone off to this time. o_O

Metal Mario. Not Metal Mario himself, but he makes karts with Slick tiers SUPER FAST!

I like racing with Yoshi since I like his character model and his battle cry (rauuu). However, for competitive purposes, I usually roll with any heavy weight class character (ex. Metal Mario). Having that extra speed is really what helps me edge out my opponents.

Mii, 'nuff said.

I'd have to say... Hmm well I'm stuck with 3 characters being my favourite, Yoshi (my first ever character) metal Mario (my current driver) and waluigi (who I used to use until he wasn't announced for mk7 :/) so there you have it, wish I could make up my mind, but if I had to chose only one? It would be yoshi. (it might be cool if link was was a playable character :p) anyways with all that said, I love the Mario kart characters and series all in general!

In my opinion I think my favourite character is Yoshi, because he's a cool character and cute. whose your favourite character and why? :3

Mine would be King Boo (I didn't like him at first, but he kinda grew on me) :p

being a heavy character is useful, knock other racers to the side. xD

My favourite character is mario I love to use him as my driver... My second favourite driver is luigi.. And the last but not the least I like Toad..

For me i would have to say Koopa Troopa!! He is Adorable and funny when he does his Sound Effects (yuck Yuck) sorry hard to do it lol xD

Back