Mario Kart Who is your favorite Mario Kart driver?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
I prefer using lightweight characters like Toad or Shy Guy since they tend to have the best acceleration.

I prefer the larger characters, so Rosalina, Bowser, and Morton

Dry Bones has always been my favorite, but in games that he's light weight, i prefer Yoshi.

I like lungi solely for the death stare...no really I like the in-drift bikes even though they got merged I'm just used to them and don't feel like changing it anytime soon.

Rosalinia

I love most of the characters but my favorite has to be metal Mario. It's still a classic character and I like his behavior other than regular Mario. For 2nd place fav. I would have to go for Rosalina. Even though I don't know what game she's from, I think she's the coolest princess.

I love most of the characters but my favorite has to be metal Mario. It's still a classic character and I like his behavior other than regular Mario. For 2nd place fav. I would have to go for Rosalina. Even though I don't know what game she's from, I think she's the coolest princess.
She's from Mario Galaxy which happens to be an amazing game

Shy Guy most times (you may have guessed).

My favorite mario kart driver is toad because he's cool, I started using when mario kart 64 came out, and I do better when I'm using toad. Whenever a mario kart game comes out I win races alot.

well i can't lie it's my favorite character lugi because he just smoith and ulike mario to me he sounds funny with his oh yeah i evenlike him mario party 9 and maroi kart 64 when iplay it's just smoothe ;)

I prefer heavyweights, as so long as you don't bump around at walls and such, they go the fastest easily once they hit top speed. Plus they tend to be most of the cool characters.

Mostly, I use Bowser, Metal Mario, and Rosalina (Nintendo's coolest Princess imo). I like Metal Mario's intensity, but both Bowser and Rosalina have higher Top Speed than him technically, in Mario Kart 8 anyway.

Once Link is playable late next month, I'll probably mostly use him. xD I'm just a tad concerned, he probably won't even be a heavyweight, I expect him to fit in there as a Middleweight racer. >.>' I'll make it work.

Tanooki Mario ftw, Mario, Metal Mario Iggy, Mii and I dont think I have a light weight, but Id probably pick Larry.

Any character is good for me when playing Mario kart ds but the one which I'm naturally good with is Luigi.He has a vacume which will suck you up and then blow you out for speed.

Yoshi or Toad. They're my favorite mario character and loved them since Mario Kart 64.

Erm well my picture says it all now with the link character dlc who else would be my favourite. Since he isn't out yet I'll go with Yoshi, an average character but still diverse with alternate colours to switch up his look and his kart's look. Shy guy has the same features but Yoshi's just better in my opinion, one of my favourite Mario characters after Rosalina but I haven't unlocked her yet so Yoshi is what I'm saying.

Yoshi is my main. sometimes when i feel like it i use different characters

Favourite would have to be shy guy, hes super quick and fairly light so it's pretty easy to handle even for me :3
Secound would probuably be someone heavier like Bowser cuz u can barge people off rainbow road and it is hilarious, until they do it to me :(
Other than that I'd say Miis as it is you after all ;)
Mark :)

Mine is wario because he has a useful weight advantage while still being relatively speedy. His color design in his karts is also a big choice for me because I love the colors yellow and purple. His good drifting stats as well as his was some signature kart make him a big hit for me as well. He has always been my favorite nintendo character anyways, so this makes it all the more worth it to play as him. I think that the mario kart team did an excellent job on him as he has an excellent over all build quiality. Greta job, nintendo!

I think that it's easy to say that Yoshi is my favorite Mario Kart driver :D I've always used him in both MK DS and MK 7. I think that when I was younger and play MK DS, I had that interpretation that Yoshi is the best, and I still think I have that o3o If I were to choose another favorite character, I guess it would be Toad. I'm not really the type to use heavy characters.

Back