Mario Kart Who is your favorite Mario Kart driver?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
It used to be Toad in all games, but now it's Metal Mario from 7 <3

Despite being a heavyweight, he's not as big as others, and he looks and talks really cool :3

Plus, he looks awesome on a full Gold set #FashionRacer >.<)/

Toad FOR THE WAY, I just love the design and the concept behind it, I just like the characters that don't get that much love, like Toad, people Always think of Mario, Luigi, Peach when you say: Mario Kart, and that is why I just love Toad!!! Do you also agree? Let me know, if you can't, just fine and I also respect that people like other characters. I just really like Toad!

I like to use yoshi or mario mostly yoshi but I do use mario because it is mario kart after all.But yoshi has been around for mario too much not acting like an actual character in some games but more like a power up used by mario or luigi. Obviously when you think mario kart you think mario, luigi, peach, and yoshi but there's a reason it's mario kart so mario obviously in it right and then when you think about a mario game you think mario or luigi rescuing peach and you use yoshi. Overall, yoshi is the best.I liked how in mario kart 8 you get to chose the color of yoshi and they all have different stats.

Title says it all.
I've always loved Toad. He's been my favorite on every single Mario Kart game I've played.

Yoshi is my second favorite.
i always pick mario in all the mario kart games because he is my favorite character in the game.

Back