Mario Kart Who is your favorite Mario Kart driver?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
I always liked to use Dry Bones or Luigi. Dry Bones was a fun character to use in Mario Kart DS, and it was a pretty fast character. It was easy to handle and can outrun most racers. Luigi was one of my favorite characters when I was younger. I basically liked him better than Mario, so that was why I chose him.

Mine Is Toad His Not Big Like The Other Characters a
latest
and Yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is toad as well
toast for toad

Yoshi for life

yoshi is really funny in some games because when he gets hit he says "screw Mario I'm off to go go die now" @Doublex

I like Donkey kong for 2 reasons because my mom loved him as a kid. And I love the donkey Kong barrel jumping game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoshi and Bowser Jr. Yoshi has always been my main, and a great driver with that Mach Bike! His speed is insane when he's got that queen shroom! Bowser Jr. was the first character I got 1st place with, already an emotional attachment, and a character that improved my driving allot!

For Mario Kart DS it's Luigi. His car is really good for me. It was also really funny the death state he did in Mario Kart 8. As for Super Mario Kart I played a little bit in a internet emulator, I like them all.

My favourite Mario Kart racer is Yoshi, until MK8 came out

#LemmyBoys

Yoshiiii. :love: He's definitely the cutest driver in the Mario Kart games. He's also the character I use most of the time. He also makes random cute noises when he slips on a banana peel, gets hit by a shell or crosses the finish line. Then there's Drybones, I don't really know why but I just love using him. xD

It could either go to Mario, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Metal Mario, or Mii. But it's mostly on Metal Mario. Mario's a cool guy and all but I simply find Metal Mario more appealing for some reason. Even weirder, I mostly prefer the medium-class characters.

persoannnly, i use heavy but fast ones, like bowsers children (idk which ones they are)-they were fast and heavy. heavy makes it so that I don't have to get precise moves. I can get out of the way fast but i don't have to make things precise--a general ballpark is good when turning and stuff-also depends on if it's bike or kart, i like bikes, but usually with medium/heavy characters

Luigi for one reason and one reason only....... THE LUIGI DEATH STARE!!!! :dead:

I like all of the characters, but the ones I like the most are link and mii.
Mii because it is me
and link is because he just looks sick

I always use mario or dk I know its kinda funny to use dk but i like both the mario and dk series. does anyone else play as dk I have not seen any one who realy likes him on mario kart
I play as DK! He was my young childhood Kart racer so I still use him now, but competitively I feel more comfortable with my Mii or Toad.

I always use mario or dk I know its kinda funny to use dk but i like both the mario and dk series. does anyone else play as dk I have not seen any one who realy likes him on mario kart

I also like playing with DK, because I am really big fan of the series.

Plus I also like playing with link more than anyother because I really like his vehicle.

Definitely the adorable Yoshi <3 he's so cute and he's also a balanced driver so he's very easy to use. I also love to use him in other Mario games. I always want one when I play the mario games as well. But the best thing about him is the colors he comes in, my favorite is the light blue <3

Luigi for one reason and one reason only....... THE LUIGI DEATH STARE!!!! :dead:
Same bro that death stare is Soo wroth it plus he has a lower weight than Mario. Fun fact characters do affect kart weight.
But yeah that DEATH STARE THOUGH

Reactions: Legendary Jam
I love playing as Rosalina, when I used to play Mario Kart Wii it felt so cool to play as a princess that wasn't Daisy or Peach. I still love to play as her, she's so pretty and it's funny in MK8 when she overtakes people after hitting them with a projectile because she says "See ya!" Tauntingly. She also has just the right weight for the combinations I like to pull off. Now that there's the DLC packs for MK8, I have both and I love playing as Link. :thumbsup::cat:

Link, mii, and yoshi. I choose yoshi because he/she is my homie, I choose my mii because it makes me feel like I am actually in the game and then I choose link because he is my favorite character out of all of the Nintendo games there is

Back