Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. character?

• Thread starter NintenReigner
  • Start date
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!!! but seriously, shulk is the perfect fighter for me. ever since melee, i wanted somone who could have completely different uses just from one of his moves. when he was announced, i just wanted to try him as soon as i could just to see how i could use the monado arts! in fact, the part i hated most about the demo was that he wasn't playable in it :cat:

My homie Greninja is my favorite.

I'm gonna say most favorite technical character is Marth, just because of the constant reminder that I'm supposed to keep my enemies at a certain range for tipper; each time I set someone up in a bad position I get a little giddy because it's a free tipper each time.

Favorite Character Aesthetically has gotta be Donkey Kong or as I call him when he's got the dark recolir on "Shaquille O'Neal".

To be honest , I would say Villager even though naturally I would say Link or Pikachu or those of the famous characters . I really liked Villager because he/she has many useful movesets like the most awesome "Pocket" move which can be very useful in many situations.

The Bowling Ball Drop is one of the very strongest moves in my opinion . It is a very cool move I like to use even though it is hard to catch it . Also the recovery of the character is fantastic :)

Ike, wario, Luigi, Mr. Game and watch, Sonic, Pit, Greninja, and Zero Suit Samus. ( even though I suck at Ssb but I'm not giving up )

In ssb 4 I really liked greninja. He was a cool newcomer and his water bending moves were really good with his hydro thing. In brawl I like metaknight pretty much fro the reason that he was the best character in the game

What is your favorite character out of the entire Smash Bros series including for Wii U and 3DS:)
my fav is Link! his style has progressed greatly over the years and his tactics in fighting are spot on, ive mastered him in smash 3ds wii u brawl and n64 and on super smash flash 2 for pc.

My favorite has always been Kirby since SSB64 I love every single of his moves, attacks and his recovery is very good. And the copy ability is very funny and useful sometimes. His smash attacks are pretty strong especially the hammer that can make any fighter fly out of the stage with a few attacks. Thats why is my main and will always be. I feel like a I'm the king of the world while I play with it. :D

What is your favorite character out of the entire Smash Bros series including for Wii U and 3DS:)
. Link he is well rounded with his bomb,arrows, boomerang, and sword=swag

I only have the demo version so I can only pick from 4 characters, so I guess Link is my favorite character, because he attacks better and has a bow and a chain to pull people in to you.

I only have the demo version so I can only pick from 4 characters, so I guess Link is my favorite character, because he attacks better and has a bow and a chain to pull people in to you.
u should definitely get the full version. 40 bucks is the real deal for this game. it has everything and more in a smash bros game plus smash run

u should definitely get the full version. 40 bucks is the real deal for this game. it has everything and more in a smash bros game plus smash run

I've got my eyes on a few other games. Smash Bros. is cool though

Who do you think is your favourite smash player to play as?

Personaly for my its captain falcon, has good power attacks and is very quick in attacking! In my opinion he's a very good charector to play as, very close behind it though is Villager, as he can steal and copy almost EVERY signature attack which can send your other opponent FLYING across the screen by their very own attack! Anyway, you heard my opinion, now let me hear yours, what is your favourite charector to play as in Smash 4?

Mine is Ike due to his strong smash attack and he pretty fun to also Sheik is pretty good too because she fast.

Megaman, because his special is very nice :thumbsup:

Have to go with luigi

My choice will be going for Villager because he is very awesome and I like his unique "Pocket" move because it is very fun to use it to deflect opponent's moves with it as well as hide items for later use . His moves are also pretty funny when you think about it and also his devastating Bowling Ball :rolleyes:

Dude, yes, Ike and Captain Falcon I approve of. Anyways, I like using Ganondorf. Although he is slow, his attacks are around 2x as powerful as Captain Falcon's and their movesets are basically the same. Side B combined with Strong Down is OP.

I would vote for Little Mac if it was a ground battle and Metal Knight for arial battles.

Mewtwo from Melee (still haven't seen the new Mewtwo's moveset)

Back