Who is your least favorite character in SSB?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
milksheikh

milksheikh

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk

I will go with Greninja.

Bowser for sure. He's so slow although his attacks are hard-hitting. I like to use characters who are fast on their feet.

Bowser for sure. He's so slow although his attacks are hard-hitting. I like to use characters who are fast on their feet.

I agree with you as well, I like fast moving characters surely, even though Bowser can hit hard he is awfully slow which is really bad in SSB.

Pichu I'm going to say in SSBB it was Ganondorf because he was too slow to use (and he had a terrible recovery move). In Melee it was no one because they all were great. In SSB4, maybe Megaman because I don't prefer straight projectiles that are easy to dodge. I like the way the Earthbound characters use their moves.

I will also go with Ganondorf. Waaaaaay too slow, and he has almost the same moveset as Captain Falcon, who is faster, and do the same amount of damage.

I'm gonna with Ike. :bag: He was such a pain when battling, because when he do land a successful attack on you, it's major damage, and I've tried playing with him, and he's too slow for me (I dislike slow characters), even though his physical attacks are strong, and being really slow, I would say he's overpowered and REALLY annoying especially if you got a sibling who likes to play as IKE.

Wario for me. I used him a few times when I chose random and I didn't really like his moveset.

I will go with Greninja.
Just sayin', but I don't think you should go with a character that you can't even play as yet.

Anyway, my least favorite character would, like other people in this thread, be Ganondorf. He's a near exact clone of Captain Falcon but, as pointed out, way too slow. And his taunt wasn't meant to taunt other players, it's meant to taunt you, because you can't even use that sword.

Reactions: 532
Jigglypuff, in my personal opinion, sucks! For one, his moveset doesn't make sense and really, sleep, if you miss you're more vulnerable and he can be knocked out of the stage really easy.

Well he's faster now that he stands upright.

I will go with Greninja.
Greninja looks like a really good character, better than Mewtwo.
Pichu I'm going to say in SSBB it was Ganondorf because he was too slow to use (and he had a terrible recovery move). In Melee it was no one because they all were great. In SSB4, maybe Megaman because I don't prefer straight projectiles that are easy to dodge. I like the way the Earthbound characters use their moves.
People were excited to see Mega Man and his moveset does make sense since he uses a weapons system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jigglypuff for me. I just don't get why people really like him!

R.O.B. who is my Brawl and Project melee main. Yea, not a very popular character, but I don't care. I love to use him because of his projectiles, pretty fast moves, awesome recover, and his amazing down smash. I also love using his glide toss with his gyro. ROB is the my best character I use.

R.O.B. who is my Brawl and Project melee main. Yea, not a very popular character, but I don't care. I love to use him because of his projectiles, pretty fast moves, awesome recover, and his amazing down smash. I also love using his glide toss with his gyro. ROB is the my best character I use.
Can you read the thread title? lol

Can you read the thread title? lol
Sorry about that xD

Guess I'll go with Ice climbers, can't stand them :|

Wario, I like wario but I just think that there are much better characters that could used for the game.

I think my least favorite would have to be Pikachu. I didn't play him much and even when I did, he just seemed "alright". I will try him again and I am almost sure my opinion on this will change, but for now, Pikachu is my least favorite character in Super Smash Brothers (in case you didn't get it the first time).

Ok I know I shouldn't judge characters before they've even played, but for the fun of it I'm going to do just that. Pacman, seriously pacman. Are you kidding me Nintendo? Like there are soooooooooooo many new characters you could choose from, great characters, but Nintendo, you chose pacman .-. I'm not a pacman hater or anything but I mean, he's not a fighter... Not at all. Does anyone agree with me? Because I need to hear verification that I'm not the only sane smash bros player here :p

Well, when I am battling people i hate to see them use Sonic. His final smash is broken if you know how to use it. And my least favorite character is probably falco with those beautiful recoveries -.-

Ok I know I shouldn't judge characters before they've even played, but for the fun of it I'm going to do just that. Pacman, seriously pacman. Are you kidding me Nintendo? ...
Namco-Bandai helped with this game, so it would only be respectable to add their main icon. R.O.B. wasn't a fighter either, but they made it work in Brawl.
And have you seen what Street Fighter x Tekken did with Pacman? Nintendo did Pacman justice here.

Namco-Bandai helped with this game, so it would only be respectable to add their main icon. R.O.B. wasn't a fighter either, but they made it work in Brawl.
And have you seen what Street Fighter x Tekken did with Pacman? Nintendo did Pacman justice here.
Ok ok I'll go as far as admitting pacman doesnt look that terrible and his fighting moves don't seem that bad either... It was just a big surprise to have him as a playable fighter I guess... Maybe he will work out good? Because I'm not a pacman hater or anything, I was just very surprised and a little confused when no Nintendo announced him as a fighter.......

Wii Fit Trainer. Why would Nintendo do that? I think they're running out of ideas. I would rather get TEN more pokemon, and those are getting overused. Don't get me wrong, they play well, and I like them all except for Jigglypuff, bUt there are too many.

Back