Who is your least favorite character in SSB?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
Tonight I'm playing with Pikachu! xD

I'd say my least favourite character is Olimar. (Sorry @Artisan :panda: ) because whenever I have got Olimar while using random characters, I can never make good use of him. He seems too clunky, and organizing Pikmin seems to be tough in the heat of battle.

My least favorite Character in SSB4 has to be Pikachu. Every time I go near Pikachu it always spams in electro balls, and makes it impossible to get near him. The same goes with Mario, I mean like stop spamming those fireballs!

greeninja for sur i hate greeninja a lot my i don't know why just my least favret i just hate him a lot i the first time i playd him i hated him more and more untill the point where i never use him i hate him my least favret pesone in the game and worst i hate him

Now I finally play with all of them, and my least favorite is WiFit Trainer!

Villager. it is way too over powered as a computer.

Little Mac! I cannot stand him! Especially in online when little kids choose and they use the side special attack throughout the battle and don't give me a chance to charge my thunder (with Robyn) to thoron... Not only that but when I first played Little Mac, I at least thought he was a little good, but his jump special attack stinks big time!

The villager i can't really use him properly like the other characters and players since his moves are hard to control and need to be in the right time to be used plus i dislike him generally since he has that annoying move in which he collects your item and puts it in his pocket.

I don't really have a least favorite Super Smash Bros character because although I enjoy more of my favorite characters , I also like playing new ones so that I can develop strategies also I like playing in different play styles . Me not playing a certain character in SSB doesn't mean that it is my least favorite :wtf:

I guess ill have to say Meta knight is the most disliked, but uh not because i dislike him but because i just never see anybody use him, like i see people using bowser and much harder characters over him. idk why but i guess the reason is that uh people just forgot about him in stuff as hes in that dark cape and mask

I guess ill have to say Meta knight is the most disliked, but uh not because i dislike him but because i just never see anybody use him, like i see people using bowser and much harder characters over him. idk why but i guess the reason is that uh people just forgot about him in stuff as hes in that dark cape and mask

And the fact that people do not know that Meta knight is more balanced (and nerfed)

Reactions: juicycak3
Here you can tell who is your least favorite character, and why.

I have 2. They are Jigglypuff and Pikachu.

Jigglypuff because it's one of the worst Pokemon ever, her attacks suck(except for Rest...but who gives) and it's just annoying

And now Pikachu. I picked him because I'm no good with him whatsoever, his recovery is one of the worst in the game...just a bad character

Also, I love to use Luigi or Mario but...I don't care how awesome Negative Zone is or as I call it Nerd Zone because Luigi is the nerd, but I hate it because it's one of the cheapest final smashes since all you have to do is do a Super Jump Punch and it's instant kill. Well, that is only if I go against someone with luigi.

Do you mean in general or in competitive? In competitive I really hate Duck Hunt and Link, who just spams arrows and boomeranges, along with a good Marth/Lucina. In general...I just feel like Dr. Mario is useless. It's the same thing as Mario. I also hate long-range fighters in general because I personally prefer melee :p

Do you mean in general or in competitive? In competitive I really hate Duck Hunt and Link, who just spams arrows and boomeranges, along with a good Marth/Lucina. In general...I just feel like Dr. Mario is useless. It's the same thing as Mario. I also hate long-range fighters in general because I personally prefer melee :p
I hate Marth in competitive play. A person trolled and kept on using his down and up smash. I used Mario and used his coin jump and that hepled me win.

Reactions: blinboy
I hate Marth in competitive play. A person trolled and kept on using his down and up smash. I used Mario and used his coin jump and that hepled me win.
I hate it when idiots just spam counter...it's all about timing, it's not a continuous thing.

I don't like Olimar. Not tryin to offend Olimar players but to me he's kinda slow and I feel like there isn't much to do with him.

Reactions: blinboy
I don't like Olimar. Not tryin to offend Olimar players but to me he's kinda slow and I feel like there isn't much to do with him.
Very true

I honestly can't use Rosalina. I know she can be incredible, but I just can't get the hang of her no matter how much I practice. I also don't like Meta Knight at all.

olimar but i like to play with them all everyday :p

Back