Who is your least favorite character in SSB?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
My least favorite is a character that is very high up in the tier list and that's Diddy Kong hes really annoying and no online plays him right now Ganondorf and Bowser got HUGE buffs from Brawl in brawl Heavy characters were slow and had no recoverys. now in SSB4 Ganondorf is the Disrespect master and bowsers hype died after the update... but My all time fav Character is King DeDeDe he got huge buffs from brawl changed his moveset a lot and hes now a beast of course I main him and I have a few replays I would share with anyone if I had ur FC :p

We all have one or two characters that just pain our soul when we see them spawn into battle for one reason or another. Weather it be the fact that they usually spam,(looking at you, Samus.) or are constantly spiking,(Donkey...) who are the characters that just make you grate your teeth a little at the sight of them? For me it's Wario. I can't stand him. I can't stand too look at him or play with him, but do because I try to be a good sport, but i never enjoy it. :dead:

I will go with Greninja.
Probably Little Mac. His moves and recovery are practically useless for precisely-timed dodgers.

Out of everyone I've used, it's a tie between Greninja, Lucario, and Sheik. Like a FG guide video said, Sheik's problem is that she cannot kill. I can't tell you how many times I've been disappointed to knock an opponent at a high percentage with a smash and then see them come back on stage soon. I've won at least one or two matches with her and I used her more times than thay. Gerninja because he counter is almost useless. I see people hit me then block me as I counter them. Lucario has sluggish smashes, his up special can leave him wide open, and his counter mostly relies on his aura power.

I personally don't like Ganondorf, the Mii Fighters, Jigglypuff, and Robin. They just feel too slow and heavy for my taste (except for Miis and Jiggly, but they have their own issues).

I will go with Greninja.
my least favorite super smash bros character has to be mr. game and watch. mr.game and watchs character model is so dumb i hate it, his move set is just so annoying like he throws pancakes and stuff. and his final smash is so annoying like he just transforms into a giant octopus that all 2d and the whole idea of mr. game and watch in super smash bros is just super dumb.

Mr. Game & Watch.

Does anyone actually play him?

Mr. Game & Watch.

Does anyone actually play him?
ha i know try to 1v1 you v game and watch on 9

I wasn't too thrilled with Bowser Jr when he showed up... (He wasn't a very interesting character, compared to the others.)

Back