Who is your least favorite character in SSB?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
My least favourite characters are Mr. Game & Watch and Villager. Such annoying movesets, friggin' trolls. >_<' I've always hated Mr. Game & Watch, from the irritating beeps and other noised, to the attacks...

Olimar/Alph also bug me some times. <.< Not as bad as the other two though. *shudders*

My least favorite character would probably be Pikachu. I mean, he's a great character, but I find him hard to use. I suck pretty bad with Pikachu, so I don't really know how to use him with his moves and such.

When I battled him, he was such a pain, especially his Final Smash because I battle people who actually know how to use him right.

I absolutely hate fighting with Robin. I just can't use him/her properly, and I end up getting owned by the AI.

These are my top 5 least favorites.....
5. Wario: He has a bad move set from his possibilities of moves, his bike can't be broken now and it really sucks
4. Greninja: I can't use him right, whenever i side b he hydro pumps, whenever i press up b he shadow sneaks
3. Gannondorf: He is Waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to slow, he can hardly attack foes, how do people use him so well
2. King Dedede: He is speedier then Gannon and has a better recovery, but his attacks happen way to slow
1. Duck Hunt: His cans deal lots of damage but there easy to avoid his pigeon doesn't deal much damage and his down b deals low damage and gets K.O.'d so easily, all he has is recovery.

i absolutely have to to go with villager he's so annoying!

These are my top 5 least favorites.....
5. Wario: He has a bad move set from his possibilities of moves, his bike can't be broken now and it really sucks
4. Greninja: I can't use him right, whenever i side b he hydro pumps, whenever i press up b he shadow sneaks
3. Gannondorf: He is Waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to slow, he can hardly attack foes, how do people use him so well
2. King Dedede: He is speedier then Gannon and has a better recovery, but his attacks happen way to slow
1. Duck Hunt: His cans deal lots of damage but there easy to avoid his pigeon doesn't deal much damage and his down b deals low damage and gets K.O.'d so easily, all he has is recovery.
1. Duck Hunt has sweetspots with his duck aerials. I find him to be pretty balanced with quite a few good options as well as a great jump and dash attack.
2. If you use him right he's good. Like Charizard he has great recovery, really powerful attacks, a Gordo Projectile (that can be deflected), and some neat moves that are easy to hit. His neutral air is useful for close range and he has a great air game if used right. Don't forget to use his Inhale if your opponent is going for a grab or dash attack.
3. Ganondorf is about that speed in Melee, his attacks are pretty easy to pull off, his down air is OP, his backwards B is a KO move, his has a lot of good options for skilled players. Speed is an illusion of an advantage.
4. Greninja is a Ninja, so you need to be precise and fast in order to pressure and use him well.
5. What do you mean it cannot be broken, not when he's riding of course but you can still air attacks him because it leaves him somewhat vulnerable (jump off with side B while on bike, taunt to do bike taunt, press other buttons for wheelie). The bike is an awesome recovery move too. The bike can also be eaten for minor recovery. The fart has high KO potential but has to be used right like the KO punch. Overall I like him well because he has good aerials and up smash that is real fast with good range.

i absolutely have to to go with villager he's so annoying!

Also evil! Have you seen the clear video for clearing Classic or All-Star Mode with Charizard? D'X He literally is trying to kill him while he is down.

We all saw it coming; Villager is a psycho. '<.<

Olimar, definitely. He can be DANGEROUS. I just hate his concept.

For me, Olimar and Jigglypuff SUCK!! They are my worse characters in the entire series.

My least favorite character is Jigglypuff, and it will always be Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff has some really OP moves, and those get spammed a lot online in SSB4. Plus, I just don't like how floaty she is as a player. I mean Kirby is fine, but Jigglypuff just seems weird to me.

marth and lucina are a pain the <censored> specially when they counter i so i hate them

I'm gona be honest my worst character/ least favorite is probably palutena. For me, I just find using her to be pretty awkward not gona lie my worst character

Olimar. Way too difficult to control and to use.

i think olimar is the worst because he is just bad i dont like olimar i have only played as him once since i got ssb4 on christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ganondorf is my worst character. I make the dumbest mistakes trying to meteor smash someone and Ganondorf just can't jump. Never skip leg day, ganomdorf. Anyways, I'm also bad with Mario cause I find him boring, and playing as him makes me wanna fall asleep cause he's not an interesting character. That's about it.:)

well i mean mario is not that bad but ganondork is he is a boring clone
of captain falcon

little mac he has HORRIBLE recovery

My least favorite? Probably Mewtwo

I think my least favorite to play with is Olimar. I can't ever really seem to do much with him. In Brawl, though, it was Lucas. I believe Lucas is one of the most useless characters ever, and I'm glad he got cut. Princess Peach's counterattack is really awesome, so I'm not putting her on the list..and Ganondorf got me over 2500k in Homerun Contest, so not listing him either.

I haven't played the latest SSB but I'd go for Ganondorf

Back