Gen 6 Who is your ORAS starter?

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
As the title says, who is your Pokemon ORAS starter? Did the Mega Evolution influence you to get that starter? Is it because its your favorite type/kind? lol

As for me, I got Treecko because I got him since the Sapphire version lol I even named my Treecko Yoshi since its my Treecko's name 10 years ago...

Reactions: willzy1000
Mine is treecko because of the new mega evolution type and that I have never picked him as a starter in any of the games(ruby,sapphire and emerald) and wanted to see how his stats and moveset would look like if I trained him properly.(Haven't gotten ORAS yet but I will choose treecko)

Interestingly enough, my starter will also be treecko too but I don't plan on using him in the game becuase me and my friend have decided to spice up the game by playing with some of the best worst teams (yes, best worst) we could use till we beat the game and only then work on competitive teams.

when i get the games for Christmas my starter on omega ruby will be mudkip and on alpha sapphire will be torchic

Treecko I guess. I haven't bought the game yet. Actually I usually have a fire or water type pokemon as my starter and that's why I want a change! I will also play Alpha Sapphire and I don't want a water type starter too.

I am going to choose Torchic because i always choose the fire starter and i like how his mega looks.

Reactions: Mikaya
I myself don't have the game yet, but...

Mudkip for the win! It's powerful (especially the Mega), has a nice design, and is a Water-type. I love Water-types.

Reactions: h0bd0b1in
Torchic, I always pick Fire and I really like how his mega looks.

For me, it will always be Torchic. Nothing beats the cuteness of Torchic, and the sheer destructive power of Blaziken :sneaky:
I find it easy to defeat any gym leader in the game (Double Kick, High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, etc), and Blaziken is also a very good competitive Pokemon.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Mikaya
Ought I don't have the game but I would of chosen Treecko because, it was my favorite pokemon when I was a kid, green was my favorite color too and Emerald Ruby and sapphire were my favorite games and generation too. I also liked sceptile' design so I mostly chose treecko to get sceptile. His mega is awesome too, I always thought when I was a kid he was a dragon type since the other two starters had a dual type, but once I found out he didn't I didn't think it was fair for sceptile not have a dual type. But when I found out about his mega, I freaked out so much.

When I get the game my starter will be Torchic of course, so I can relive my old Hoenn adventures with Blaziken in 3D.

I will be chosing mudkip. When i played my first pokemon game it was pokemon sapphire, and chose mudkip i named him blue. so now i shall experience blu in 3d MEGA EVOLUTION!!!!:D

My choice would be Mudkip in Omega Ruby. His mega is awesome. Swampert be like bruh u even mega evolve? hahaha

I think I chose the Treecko line in the demo and it would have most likely been the same if I purchased Alpha Sapphire. I chose Mudkip when I played Sapphire back in the day and Blazikenite is already available in X/Y, so that leaves me with Treecko because I'll most likely want to try something different that I can't remember, :panda: (Sceptile's mega is also new).

Not a surfing starter (which I prefer), but at least I know it'll be possible to catch and evolve a Magikarp =/

I'm still quite torn for my choice. It's more of a which two don't I want more than which one I want as I'm not to keen on the gen three starters.
I don't think I'd get torchic as I don't really like fire types and the chicken on fire thing doesn't really do it for me. I also don't really like blazikens design and not to keen on it's mega either as it's already released and I've been there don't that.
Not too keen on mudkip as I don't particularly like and of it's evolutions much appart from the first one. I don't really mind them and I would use it cause of it's bulk but it's not a very competitively orientated pokemon. I'm also not too keen on the mega either as it looks rushed and a child's creation with the big muscles. I also think it's mega should have a fighting type if there gonna do that.
Lastly there's the grass type. I do like the design better and it's much more of a sweeper and like it's dragon mega (although a pretty useless ability if in a single battle...) bit there is a few things deterring me though... It isn't at all bulky so any ice types on it's mega will completely destroy it and most ice types are physically strong. The other thing is that most people are gonna choose it and even though I won't use it on the competitive seen against people I like to feel different.
So overall I think it's between grass or water for this game...

Mine is Mudkip! I like Mudkip a lot, and his new Mega looks like he's on Roids XD It's quite amusing, honestly, and Mudkip was my first starter in the Hoenn reigon's first games.

When i buy it I will pick Mudkip! :)
Can't wait.
I'm gonna have to buy retail since i don't have enough blocks for it 3,000 blocks away :(

I chose Torchic as my starter since I always chose him when I used to play pokemon sapphire years ago. I also don't like having more than one of the same type on my team and I usually get a Lotad on sapphire so that only left me with torchic actually. Blaziken is my favorite of the 3 final evolutions by far though!

I want To See Which Starter Is The Most Chosen :D I choosed Mudkip :)

Attachments

• Pokemon-G3-610x325.jpg
    Pokemon-G3-610x325.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
I pre-ordered the Dual Pack off amazon. Which meant I have 2 games. For OR I picked mudkip because it is strong against the first gym leader and Team Magma. For AS I picked Treeko because it is strong against Team Aqua but the hard part is battling the first gym leader.

Back