Gen 6 Who is your ORAS starter?

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
I had a tough choice between torhic or mudkip. they were both really interesting. i also liked the mega evolution of each one,so it took some time but i finally managed to chose torhic and started my oras adventure.

I had a tough choice between torhic or mudkip. they were both really interesting. i also liked the mega evolution of each one,so it took some time but i finally managed to chose torhic and started my oras adventure.
and cause i was Water and you were Grass :p

I chose mudkip, at not because of mega swampert which I'm not too big of a fan of (I kinda hate using most megas, and hate most megas i face >.<) but I chose mudkip so i could finally get it to be a swampert. Just before the release of oras i went onto my emerald and i had a level 100 mudkip e.e . So that's why i chose swampert n_n.

I had omega ruby and I choose torhic because i always choose the fire or the grass type, and I finally made a decision and took torhic. i also like how when it mega evolves it looks cool and its ability changes

Mine is mudkip because of 2 reasons:
1. He was always my starter in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.
2. He is awesome.

I don't have ORAS... But if I got it, I would probably choose Treecko as my starter. I chose Torchic when I played Emerald, so I don't really want to use it again; I want to experience something slightly new. I really dislike Swampert's Mega, it looks disgraceful, so Treecko is basically the last option. Treecko is pretty cool too, so is Sceptile, and I like the typing for it's Mega (Grass/Dragon is pretty cool)

Mine omega ruby starter pokemon is torhic because i usually choose fire type pokemon in any pokemon game. I also like torhic because when it mega evolve it looks very cool and has a new ability that makes the pokemon faster each round

I chose Mudkip. Swampert has the best matchup against the gym leaders and Mega Swampert has the best design out of the Hoenn starters, Mega Sceptile? I guess he's fine....if you really like Christmas trees, Mega Blaziken? Looks like something straight off a KFC menu, Mega Swampert has been hitting the gym everyday just so it can try to impress you, that's dedication right there. Mega Swampert is love, Mega Swampert is life.

I used Torchic because that is what I used in Sapphire. Although I never really used the Torchic I got in XY. x3
I didn't even use the Mega Stone. I used Mega Latias.

I chose Torchic! I've always mostly picked Fire type starters(I picked Water and Grass before).
I picked Torchic in Sapphire so that's also another reason I chose it, seeing it's Mega in the trailers though I simply loved it~

My omega ruby and alpha sapphire pokemon starter was mudkip as it cute pokemon and water type pokemon which is favourite pokemon typing, not only that pokemon was cute I was also strong and really strong when get evolve

I got Torchic. Simply because he was my starter in Emerald and also my favorite of the three. Blaziken, in my opinion is the coolest of the three starters final evolution especially with the new mega evolution.

I personally picked Torchic because well I didn't play X&Y so this was my first Pokemon game for the 3ds and well Torchic is my favorite starter out of the Hoenn region. Not only that but I don't have nicknames for the other startes except for like Kermit for Mudkip. I enjoyed naming my Torchic Axel after Axel from Kingdom Hearts because well they both use fire and are cool.

i'm pretty sure this explains my choice :cat:
54491007.jpg

My ORAS starter was Treeko, cause I just think he's super cute, and pretty stronk early on against Roxxanne. I picked him in Emerald, and he was the ONLY starter that I actually kept throughout the main series games. :love: Many fond memories with him, and I nicknamed him Gecko, cuz geckos are pretty cute also :p

I chose Treeko as my starter in AS because I always went for fire and water(mostly fire) and I thought mega Sceptile was cool, and I decided to try something new.In the end,Leif(My Sceptile), became a great member of the team.

I've not have gotten the game yet ( though I should :p ) but I would definitely choose Mudkip because Mudkip was always my favorite starter for out of the three :D Also I like Mega Swampert and I think that Ground-Water is a cool type :D Also , who doesn't love Muuuddkipppzzzzzz :cool:

Reactions: Moonlightwolf19
my omega ruby starter was treecko because i always chose torchic in ruby/sapphire/emerald and blaziken's mega evolution was already released and to me mega sceptile just looked awesome!

Mine is torchic. Because it's my favorite starter Pokemon.
And mega blaziken is really strong,Although I have seen it in X/Y.

I chose Treecko since I usually pick the grass type starters in every game. I find training grass types worth my time since all that stuff about being weak to almost everything really pays off when they are fully evolved. Then you find yourself recking evey trainer you find in your way.

Reactions: Moonlightwolf19
Back