Gen 6 Who is your ORAS starter?

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
Mine is Mudkip. Simple reason, my starter in Hoenn has always been Mudkip.
Mudkip, to me, is the most advantageous pokemon in gyms, being strong against Roxanne, Wattson, and Flannery, and I guess Tate & Liza to some extent.

Plus, look at that mega evolution. He's turned into a bulldozer. Now that's awesome.

My starter was Treecko. He was my started when I first played Pokemon emerald. Plus my friend chose torchic, so we knida have a rivalry going on. I love his new mega evolution. I love his giant christmas tree tail and his chest thing going on is just simply awesome. Treecko all the way, for the win!!!

I personally chose torchic as my starter. It is my favourite starter type combo, since it started from infernape in my diamond game, and blaziken and its mega look really cool to me. But I had a pretty hard time choosing because it was my first game outside of gen 4.

Mine are Mudkip in Omega Ruby and Treeko in Alpha Sapphire and I choose them because they are 2 of my favorite Pokemon

I chose Treeko too because I wanted to see how Mega Sceptile looks like and how it feels like too and also treecko was my first starter in pokemon emarld so i want to still keep him and see what move advancements they have made to him and the differences also.

Reactions: forevermsv
Mudkip was my starter. Swampert is just an awesome Pokemon to me. The only weakness it has is a big one, Grass.

Reactions: forevermsv
Back