Who is your vote in Smash Ballot

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
vote qwick or you want get bounous dlc I choose inklings for smash whos with me 1 2 3 inklings inklings inkligs goooo inklings gimme a I give me a N give me a K give me a L give me a I give me a N give me a G give me a S gooooo INlings qwick be qwick about it go here and say in the comments who you vote for to be in the smash bro dlc update you cant say mewtwo or lucus because there already dlc that's so many choices paper Mario or snake or ice climbers or (INKLINS) or Sceptile so many choices

just go here to choose

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

Reactions: Eric Cartman
i chose inklings to!

Reactions: superpokemonbros and Pok_E 16
yay thanks who has wants to support the inklings

your welcome

I voted for Yu Namukari from Persona 4. I think he will be an excellent addition to the roster because his personality is calm and collected, which should produce some wicked kicking attacks!

I voted for bayonetta from the bayonetta series. She would be a pretty cool character, with her ability to fly and stuff. She also looks devilisly cool!

I voted for bayonetta from the bayonetta series. She would be a pretty cool character, with her ability to fly and stuff. She also looks devilisly cool!
ya but she has innapropriete clothing :p

Reactions: Pok_E 16 and Knight Rain
hmm with so many different hoices from different people who knows what the character will be because no one isp icking the same as someone else

well I don't really mind what the next new comer is because a new comer is a new comer

I voted for the Inklings because I just happen to be on that page where you vote and I think @paceygym was telling other people to vote for the inklings . It would definitely be cool because Splatoon is a game that tons of people are really excited about so I have a really good feeling about Inklings coming to the Smash roster

The final Smash could be : SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! :p

Reactions: Pok_E 16 and 3391
you can vote more then once so who wants to keep voting inklings again and again

I voted for the Inklings because I just happen to be on that page where you vote and I think @paceygym was telling other people to vote for the inklings . It would definitely be cool because Splatoon is a game that tons of people are really excited about so I have a really good feeling about Inklings coming to the Smash roster

The final Smash could be : SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! :p
:giggle:

Everyone vote inklings xP

Reactions: superpokemonbros and Pok_E 16
yep thats what this thread is made for

@BenShenton16 sorry for my choice, but I went with Professor Layton. I really wanted him to make the original cut but sadly, no. Maybe I can get my hopes up again, but my vote is only one of 1000s.

Anisette Nelson from Valkyria Chronicles 2.

Joke entry, yeah, because Valkyria Chronicles is a Sony franchise and VC2 is a PSP exclusive, but I had to express my adoration and anyway, they'll see it and maybe they'll remember that Kurt and Riela from Valkyria Chronicles 3 were included in Project X Zone.

A-actually, I know this was just a troll entry :p

entry.png

Reactions: 2179
I voted for Marin from Link's Awakening.

So now they let people vote on what characters to add? That's actually pretty cool!

yep but every votes different so atleast 90 people are going to be disapointed only one can win

yep but every votes different so atleast 90 people are going to be disapointed only one can win
Sounds like life, but it's still pretty neat they let you vote. Pretty clever too.

Reactions: Pok_E 16
I voted for Jeff from Earthbound, Masked Man from Mother 3, and then the Inklings. It's not whoever has the most votes will win, and I doubt they will only pick 1 character. The website itself says that this is voting for the next game, though some might come in as DLC. I think Inklings and Issac from Golden Sun might be DLC for this game, and anyone else might be added in to the next game.

Back