Who is your vote in Smash Ballot

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
you voted the my name is jef guy ?

I believe that they are going to choose a character with the most votes or something new and fresh. However, they are probably going to use other characters we suggested as a "surprise" for a later date.

I believe that they are going to choose a character with the most votes or something new and fresh. However, they are probably going to use other characters we suggested as a "surprise" for a later date.
I feel the same way. The more popular characters will be added sooner, like Inklings and others, while maybe some less popular ones with good reasoning might get added in later as a surprise or in the next game. I really wonder when these characters will be released though, because move sets and balancing and modeling all take quite a bit of time.

I feel the same way. The more popular characters will be added sooner, like Inklings and others, while maybe some less popular ones with good reasoning might get added in later as a surprise or in the next game. I really wonder when these characters will be released though, because move sets and balancing and modeling all take quite a bit of time.
I also don't believe they're actually going to read all the votes....they're probably going to put filters in and see what words appear most.

I voted for Bandana Dee. I could think of many move sets and ALT customes for him. I also voted for Pichu. I know people say Pichu's horrible in Melee, (l never played Melee so l dunno), but Pichu looks like a fun character to play as. I mostly want Bandana Dee in though. Am I the only one who voted for those two?

The darned Smash Ballot page hasn't let me vote for a character yet. When I do vote, I'm going to assist @SuperMii3D and vote for Inkling from the upcoming Wii U game Splatoon. I can imagine Inkling making a huge mess in the Super Smash Bros. stages lol.

Reactions: Pok_E 16
I-I don't know who to vote for:bag:

I voted for Shovel Knight for shovelry

Reactions: MercuryBitt, Pok_E 16 and Megalegacy98
Anisette Nelson from Valkyria Chronicles 2.

Joke entry, yeah, because Valkyria Chronicles is a Sony franchise and VC2 is a PSP exclusive, but I had to express my adoration and anyway, they'll see it and maybe they'll remember that Kurt and Riela from Valkyria Chronicles 3 were included in Project X Zone.

A-actually, I know this was just a troll entry :p

View attachment 4452
I know its a troll vote, but that's just stretching it. But who knows, whats her name could probably be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale 2

I voted for Klonoa from the, well, Klonoa series! His slightly ranged attacks and throwing distance could be very useful. Also, since the entry of smash run, I've realized the specific stat categories given to each fighter. I would hope for Klonoa to be somewhat of a run + smash character. On a more Qualified note, Klonoa, for those who don't know, is developed by Bandai namco and if that doesn't already give him a good chance, He has also had a remake of his first game on the Wii, had Klonoa Empire of dreams and Dream champ for GBA and Klonoa empire of dreams is Wii u virtual console I believe. Also, he has a Pac man symbol on his hat, for reference of Namco's mascot.

I'm voting for Amaterasu from Okami. I'm seeing Wolf and Roy probably entering the roster, and probably Inklings. Amaterasu has been a top pick for people who are familiar with the Okami series, and they're right, Amaterasu's moveset has so much potential.

I voted for Kid Goku at first. I'm not expecting it to happen but I don't think it's that big of a stretch seeing as Kid Goku is mainly in Dragon Ball games on Nintendo consoles lmao

Then I voted for Max from Mutant Mudds. Then Shovel Knight. Shovel Knight is more likely to happen than Max, though.

Reactions: vinnyvineyards
rayman. I voted him because he is a very strange and very cool video game character. What is also cool about rayman, is that he has no arms or legs. Rayman would be a great character for super smash bros and i really want rayman to be in the super smash bros game.

I voted for Solid Snake from metal gear solid because he was a charachter in Brawl that I could never get to try And I heard that he was pretty good. Also, heard that one of his taunts did damage.

I voted Young Link because I don't think Toon Link is a good replacement for him :/ He was also my favorite character in SSBM! :)

I must not be the only one when that still wants Professor Layton as a playable character in Smash Bros.(you're not alone on this one @Lotad Lover :thumbsup:),since personally,I thought that all of his games were great on the DS and 3DS(on the topics of reception,and from what I've seen,sales as well) and also because Level-5's top hat gentleman has quite a relation with Nintendo ever since Brawl's year of release outside of Japan,having only one side-game that was not released on Nintendo platforms,but rather on mobile devices. :)
Other than him,I'll also vote for Shantae,Wolf,Wonder Red,Isaac and som few other probaly. :p
As for characters that started after SSB4's released,like the Inklings and Shovel Knight,I kind of would prefer if they were added in the next instalment of Smash,for more sense,but that's just my perspective. :writing:

If I were to cast a vote for a new character, I would vote Sakuraba Neku from The World Ends With You. I believe he has only appeared in Nintendo consoles only and that game is so awesome. Similar to robin, he has a huge variety of moves which can be very customization.

Although I'm pretty sure that the chances of this are less than 0.001%, I can still dream.

I must not be the only one when that still wants Professor Layton as a playable character in Smash Bros.(you're not alone on this one @Lotad Lover :thumbsup:),since personally,I thought that all of his games were great on the DS and 3DS(on the topics of reception,and from what I've seen,sales as well) and also because Level-5's top hat gentleman has quite a relation with Nintendo ever since Brawl's year of release outside of Japan,having only one side-game that was not released on Nintendo platforms,but rather on mobile devices. :)
Other than him,I'll also vote for Shantae,Wolf,Wonder Red,Isaac and som few other probaly. :p
As for characters that started after SSB4's released,like the Inklings and Shovel Knight,I kind of would prefer if they were added in the next instalment of Smash,for more sense,but that's just my perspective. :writing:
I think prof. Layton would be kind of cool, but I don't see him as much of a fighter. It's hard to imagine him attacking people in a smash fight. It's still VERY likely he'll be added. More likely than Klonoa or Rayman.

I took a moment to think about this and seeing as how Megaman is in smash and he's a Capcom character i'd love to see a few more Capcom characters such as: Ryu, Felicia, and Akuma. Though a personal favorite I'd love to see would be Klonoa from the Klonoa game series! :panda:

Reactions: Tri-force64
I think I speak for most klonoa fans when I say, Klonoa being added on smash, therefore being recognized by the world AND Namco themselves, is just bringing us another step closer to Klonoa 3.:D

Reactions: Mr.Panda
Back